Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~

This was a pretty good read. Even though there were times when I thought of why?, it's still a fun read for me.

OSC

Ah, it's cute. Fairly typical of the trope, but done well, with enough original stuff to be interesting. Nothing mind blowing but a fun read so far.

Contributor
Fucking godammit, another promotional manga for the Light Novel.
Don't waste your time reading this, if you're really interested in the story then read the Light Novel.

I hate this, when the story stop early and you need to see the rest somewhere else...
Thanks god some good and complete adaptation from LN exist.

the heroine reminds me of the heroine in "common sense of a dukes daugter".
how they both strive to be a good ruler to their fief and making novelty items.
overall, I think its a pretty okay read, it's not bad.
hmm but I expected the story to be cuter, the main characters being children and all... but there are cute moments

Double-page supporter
Why tf was this cancelled, goddamn it. This was a good series :( can someone tell me LN chapters? So I can continue

Double-page supporter
it was canceled despite being isekai because it lacked
-braindead FMC.
-A duke to flirt with.
-novel main character(the games protagonist) with weird persona.
-OP magic
-harem
what else am I missing? hmmmmmm

Aggregator gang
Ah why cancelled? This sucks, so many things left unanswered 😑 this was such a good manga

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 im not saying that this is bad or not interesting, honestly, its dull. Verry dull, its almost like kousuhaku reijo but the way the story progress are damn dull, FMC personality are kinda lets just say uninteresting and flat, ive forseen this might happend.

In short, it's slow and enjoyable but really dull, in the end
just say I love papa and stay away from obvious red flags
and the tension is gone just like that now its all perfumes and herbs for aromatherapy (make KFC spice or pizza 🤣), magic development and experimentation part was lacking
(modern knowledge, I REALLY REALLY liked the splicing could have been used to improve fruits, medicine etc instead or in the future, apply stuff other than oils, buy rare seeds and profit, nourish the land ),
this is more of a slice of life not much drama kind of manga with unique aspects (had a lot of potential).

Users who are viewing this thread