Drunk Lady Warrior Belle. - Ch. 6.7 - Belle, a mercenary lady who enjoys unwinding with a drink after a long day's work.

Dex-chan lover
I know merging the chapters and having them have the weird number isn't ideal (since it'll tell you there's a missing chapter when you're in the reader), but it's the solution that was found unless someone wants to risk contacting the author.
How about contacting the MangaDex staff who make the rules? This seems like an obvious case of - not even a rule, but a wrong interpretation of a rule - getting in the way of the site's actual purpose. "Oh, you can't upload this bit because the author made an artistic decision not to have dialogue for a page" is just... dumb.

Dex-chan lover
It applies to 1 page, textless chapters too. The author referred to each page as parts (aka chapters), so I couldn't get away with not marking each page as a chapter. Someone rightfully got on me for that. Also, a later chapter does actually have 2 pages since the Tweet had the 2 pages unlike previous ones. Hopefully, the author won't consider those 2 pages as 2 separate parts/chapters.

I know merging the chapters and having them have the weird number isn't ideal (since it'll tell you there's a missing chapter when you're in the reader), but it's the solution that was found unless someone wants to risk contacting the author.
Weird, because I've seen some manga with textless one-page "chapters" being uploaded with no issue. Maybe you should ask the staff for clarification? Or did you already ask and "No, they also count" was the verdict you were given?

Users who are viewing this thread