Drunken D-Rank Pulls Out the Legendary Sword

Dex-chan lover
Just picked this up just now, hope translation continues, pretty solid manga

This is nice, some dirty action is hard to see in "normal" manga; love the pervert sword.

Code:
nightwatch25   Yeah, the MC in these stories is either a beta as prude as a virgin schoolgirl or an alpha that act like a macho-asshole

Also for nightwatch25, once you get older you get to carefully choose your partners intead of jumping to anything with a skirt thats close to you, and consider far more what society thinks of you and your actions, so hooking and sleeping with and underage girl is something very frowned upon basically almost anywhere. Mental age is another problem, he consider himself an adult while shes just an innocent child who people think hes corrupted. The MC dude is acting quite like a good adult should in the real world. (before alcohol at least)

Dex-chan lover
Nice. With the MC in this position and being this selective, he should have a good quality pool of companions soon.

Of course, we have yet to see if the Fire Princess has fully realized what she's gotten herself into here. She definitely strikes me as the jealous type.

Its a trap. I'll have to admit thats probably the nicest i've seen a trap ass drawn. I am 90% sure that there will be a lot of ass shots from now on.

Ecchi, smut, harem, fantasy, comedy. One of those do not belong.

This manga is a Male Fantasy among Male Fantasies. It's not funny and riddled with smut and ecchi. There's nothing else to it.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you author you dare to sully this manga! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Burn it hell!

Pretty sure thats not a trap but a girl pretending to be a boy... First Chapter 1 Page 1 you can see an image of his future harem... just look at the girl top right side... they look the same.

Users who are viewing this thread