Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Frederica is Being Swallowed by a Sea of Tentacles!

Dex-chan lover
So I guess redhead's gonna get mindbroken from this, think "he's my ally so this is a good thing that's happening to me", and then end up joining up with them as a masochist power source.

Well... That's a title.... Tells ya what happens in the first page of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Literally being tentacle raped and not blaming the dude who set the trap? Must be a new harem acquisition

Dex-chan lover
@Crookshanks

If i'm not mistaken, they knew there was a trap.
So had she had a choice or chance, she could've avoided it.
So instead of the one setting up the trap, the one who pushed her into the trap is more suitable vengeance target.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, he didn't set the trap, he just activated it and said "don't come near me or you'll be assaulted." It's like someone coming in your house with the intent of killing you, so you sit there with a shotgun and tripwire and they throw one of their friends in as a sacrifice to be blasted by the shotgun. Really the person at fault is the one who pushed their friend because they knew the consequences of their actions. The person who activated the trap was just setting up a deterrent so that they could go away, and the one who set it didn't have a specific target in mind.

Still, I thought the MC would have more moral qualms about this stuff by now...@Crookshanks

Dex-chan lover
MC is a filthy hypocrite. Raping girls by monsters is ok, but using a loser as a stepping stone is not?

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka eh, he's aware of his hypocrisy, besides lawful evil is still evil. Did we really come to the sex dungeon looking for likeable protagonists?

Group Leader
well i do wan't to see that captain as a meta toilet
son
go for it
gun for it

Users who are viewing this thread