Dungeon Majesty

Do all the series Meraki picks up have tons of chapters in the raws? Because a lot of the characters on covers haven't been seen in any of the actual series yet even a long way in. I mean The Last Human is almost one hundred chapters in and we still haven't seen the police girl with the sword on the cover

I came here for the cover, and stayed for the manga (or is it manhwa?).

@morichiro
From what I can gather...
(Spoilered for length)
Kung Fu Zombie thought he was interrupting Luzzeffe's ascension from 'broken chimera thing' to 'proper demon' by backstabbing him at the last second with the soulstone weakening poison he'd ordered.

However, Luzzeffe, being a properly paranoid mad scientist, had a back-up plan for that. Apparently, he decided to sit tight for a few and see how his servants would react to his apparent assasionation.

Now that he's seen that Kung Fu Zombie is a traitor and Crab-Claw McProtagonist and Weakling McBoobs both refused to go along with him and his plans, he's probably going to wreck Kung-Fu Zombie in a fight (since unlike Kung Fu Zombie, his fighting level is SKULL as opposed to 'increasing numbers' and he's a Demon instead of a Demonic Chimera. Plus, Kung Fu Zombie is kinda derpy faced and Luzeffe looks like Ozzy Osborn, which makes him way more metal than KFZ, so he'll obviously beat 'em in a fight) and fix-up or improve the other two, since, after all, he never ever allows his servants' hardwork to go by without compensaion.

I've got a private bet with myself. that 'Soul Shackle' is a bluff skill, too.
'oh yeah, I totes shackled your soul. Totes.' oO(Now, let's see who's actually loyal to me and who'll plot if I tell them 'i puts a geas on you')Oo'

Group Leader
Let me just preface this, if you see someone drowning, never go and help them unless you want to die and be reborn in a different world. Until you see a pair of girls that are at least 5 feet tall drowning in a 3.5 foot deep pool, you won't realize how stupid humanity is and how you not helping them will make the planet better for all of us.

Dex-chan lover
I understood why I so frustrated reading this.
It's too late to save anyone in this world. There is no meaning for MC to be isekaied there.
He was actually duped by big-tits girl. It's impossible for MC to be still sane and keeping his moral principles.
I would rather read the story where he hates that big-tits summoner.

Dex-chan lover
Argh. I want to read ahead. Looks like the raws want you to buy chapters or something to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Mister Crowley
What went down in your head?
Oh, Mister Crowley
Did you talk to the dead?

Your lifestyle to me seems so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all the faithful with magic
Yeah, you waited on Satan's call

Mister charming
Did you think you were pure?
Mister alarming
In nocturnal rapport

Uncovering things that were sacred
Manifest on this earth
Oh, conceived in the eye of a secret
Yeah, they scattered the afterbirth

Mister Crowley
Won't you ride my white horse?
Mister Crowley
It's symbolic, of course

Approaching a time that is classic
I hear that maiden's call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall

Was it polemically sent?
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know
I wanna know what you meant, yeah!

This entire song played in my head...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can't say I'm digging this one. Not only is it slow, it's about an MC forced into being an ass-licking servant from start to finish.
I don't need a "young master" of a protagonist, but having the exact polar opposite of an overly arrogant MC isn't any better. The guy isn't even wishing for his freedom at this point, he has no goals or aspirations. He's just waddling around aimlessly until someone does something for him. A truly pathetic MC.

...But at least the world is somewhat interesting, and the characters are fun. <_< I'm not even going to bother reading anything that comes from the MC's mouth at this point. Skip galore, ahead.

Yeah, I don't like the MC in this.
At least in the start he was angry at his circumstance of being weak. Now he's just a bitchboi doing what others tell him.

I'm gonna stop reading until something interesting happens with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure when does this series get to the title. Anyone tell me?

I appreciate good worldbuilding, but it's slowed down the pace too much.

Dex-chan lover
the MC's laid back personality really fits the story path it's taking.. just sayin

Users who are viewing this thread