Dungeon Majesty

hes a chimera zombi, he will artificially evolve to a ghoul or something and get 2 crab arms on his shoulders. Better looking than it sounds...

Group Leader
And here comes our one armed hero to save the kidnapped demon loli

I like how the MC isn't strong from the start and how he becomes stronger is from a bunch of coincidences. I hope it stays like this.

MC now looks exactly like the Growth-Chamber Guardian from Magic the Gathering ?? http://mythicspoiler.com/rna/cards/growthchamberguardian2.jpg

I thought that would be an awesome isekai with evolving, which i like very much, but sadly it turned into boring-action-manhwa once again...damn

Group Leader
what a clickbait cover, i was expecting some quality ecchi with dark skin boobs and i get this garbage instead

what a clickbait cover, i was expecting some generic ecchi garbage and i get this rare actually interesting isekai scenario instead

Aggregator gang
dFyOMXJ.jpg

I will hold this after a couple of chapters.
After peek the raw, I will wait until ch.34 release when the MC complete his human body with the girl. Then start reading again.

It is a bit slow developing, but so far I've actually rather enjoyed it. It's gone an unexpected path, and I've very much enjoyed that. I'm also happy to say that the isekai was nothing more than an excuse to set up a legitimate story. Maybe that changes later on, but so far so good.

I'm pretty interested so far. If there's any isekai I'm actually into, it's the type where they level up and evolve and the like. It was a little slow after the brick eater part but it seems things have started to pick up and take an interesting turn (hopefully).

Also, for anyone feeling like they've been baited by the busty dark on the cover...
I'm pretty certain you don't have to worry about that seeing as how the recent few chapters have introduced the zombies getting "fixed" I'd say it's pretty obvious that the female zombie has clearly taken that step closer to looking like our cover girl here. Only a matter of time I say before that becomes her actual appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread