Dungeon Majesty

Wait so why is this called The Dungeon Master

Literally nothing has happened that would make our mc a Dungeon Master and we're 30 fucking chapters in

And that is what happens when a good premise is ruined by the pace and the story-telling.
I will keep looking at it from time to time, it is a good time-killer, but it is not a well made story.

Unless Bobby changes her name to dungeon, there is no much Dungeon Master`ing going on here.

hmmm... I would think that this setting being underground and him questing to become some sort of leader on bappe's wishes gives the title of dungeon master meaning.

Double-page supporter
For those saying the pacing is bad, it’s starting to pick up after the Ark Palace arc

Contributor
@GrimThroughts Ark Palace Arc is 35 chapters, which is a lot for people to read through if they already have a bad impression of this work.

Fed-Kun's army
The only think i can think of is that, fuck dude this isn't naruto, stop draging on with this arc, this arc doesn't even have a story, and that goddess is useless as fuck

Although I joked about the tittle and contents of this one. I agree with most here. The pacing is trash. So much of what is shown in those over 30 chapters aren't really useful for the story. It is pretty much a filler ridden ark. Maybe the future might be quite good, but that is for chapter 90+. If you have short patience, forget this one for now. Come back here by November, with your beard.

current story is pure garbage. MC looks like an autistic yamcha, and the other charactesr are boring af. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Current story is pure garbage. New girl looks like an autistic dragon ball character (so all of em) and I want to mate with Boobie. Not dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Lel. I like how by chapter 5 I remarked how the story must pick up the pace by chapter 8~10, or it'd be a shitshow.
Not having read the last 40 chapters, and going by the comments section, seems like I was right. Too bad the story didn't go anywhere, but at least it's nice to know I was accurate about this one.

Dex-chan lover
The "MC changes bodies to become more powerful" seemed cool at first but at this point it doesn't feel like he gets smarter over time so he stagnates until he gets a new bod and wins fights with dumb luck or an op body he can't even use effectively.

This MC is pathetic, ignorant and simple. The best chapter is the first chapter when MC was a brick because at least it was funny and unique. Now it turns into a shounen with a 12 year old MC

Users who are viewing this thread