Dungeon Majesty

Group Leader
@Bellaxus

I think there are new chapters.
meraki and the official one work with the korean raws. I don't know where they got those.
But in the title the chinese ones are linked. There 2 chinese ones translate to 1 korean.
Season 1 and 2 as labled here are s 1 in the chinese raws.

So there are 23 season 2 chinese raws chapters currently.
The earliest comment on chinese s2 is from 4th oktober 2020.
so untranslated stuff

@um3i
@KoreanRaT
https://manga.bilibili.com/detail/mc26579

btw according to mtl the announcement between chinese s1 and s2 promises that s2 will be as long as s1

here is some info i found on this:
-the author had to join the military for 2 years and it's almost been 2 years
-all the chapters have been removed here but you can find them till chapter 50 on manganelo and others
-apparently it's translated into arabic all the way until chapter 60 ?
-some are saying this might return in march 2021, but it seems nobody is translating it anymore...

Fed-Kun's army
This is good, it is very different from other isekai out there from the world and power system. I also like how this series is paced, even tho it is slow it tackles the MC mentality quite well.

Hopefully someone picks this up/releases this here, I've been pumped for this since I found it shortly after the author went for his service, so it'd be sick to see it grabbed once it starts releasing again since imo it's a pretty good story so far in the short (50-60?) chapters that are available.

Group Leader
did the name just changed from dungeon master to dungeon majesty? even when true title should be "Goddess, another world and me who turned into a brick eater"

Power Uploader
@albirew Yeah I changed it, the original Korean Name was 던전의 주인님 so it was translated to Dungeon Master but the autor changed the name to 던전 마제스티 so it is Dungeon Majesty

Also this is Korean, not Chinese
Idk why, but someone retarded changed the name, the country and all just because season 2 wasn't released in Korea up till now because they were looking for a platform to released the series...

Yo I remember reading this on Reddit every damn week when it was still being published before the author went into military service, will that mf never come back? It's been two years hasn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread