Dungeon Majesty

crap I thought it was a reboot because of the new cover and the lack of chapters even the title changed

did the author leave the army already ? is it a reboot or will it be picking it up from chapter 50 ? i love the brick shitting minion monster.

Group Leader
Since people keep asking, yes, season two is out. It’s been out for a while. The original group meraki scans pulled all their scanlations from mangadex after some drama, so nobody came back to pick it up.

I see 27 season two chapters here - https://www.cocomanhua.com/16212/

I know what series this is; I'll be back in exactly 50 chapters. If it goes that far.

Dex-chan lover
This series the author had to server "compulsory military service". Think like the state of Israel. But it's crazy Kim up north. By my recon he has at least another 6-9 months left to serve. He did say when he got out he was going to start up again. Meraki scans leaving has nothing to do with the series getting a reboot or other.

FYI, The series is not that great. Better than some isekai's. I would suggest to put a "Plan to read" marker in it. And wait to read until the author starts up again.

Group Leader
I need some advice ...
should I continue from the start or better jump to chapter 51?thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread