Dungeon Meshi - Ch. 86.1 - Daydream Hour 5

Fed-Kun's army
Naked Izutsumi
Is she like Marcille where she can't have children? Is that why she doesn't have genitals or nipples? If she's like other cats, she would only have nipples when she's pregnant right?
Maybe it's like with the dopplegangers where a mirror breaks them. A pussy having a pussy would be like dividing by zero.

Dex-chan lover
wait, I just read this after reading all the physical release. Is this separate release or what? Can anyone tell me? Hopefully I still alive when someone replying to this

Dex-chan lover
wait, I just read this after reading all the physical release. Is this separate release or what? Can anyone tell me? Hopefully I still alive when someone replying to this
im pretty sure theyre a seperate release, seen here. but i know theres gonna be an artbook that compiles the previous daydream hours.

Hold up is Kabrus mom an elf? is he a mule too?
I had to do a double take too. It was shown in an extra chapter sometime back, this is Milsiril, Kabru's adoptive mother. She was a Canary vice-chief during the Utoia catastrophe, where she adopted Kabru after his actual family were killed.

Users who are viewing this thread