Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 65 - Rabbit, Part II

Dex-chan lover
@Eseru Well they explained in an earlier chapter with the elf boss what those things really are so yeah he is up to no good.

@rennov And it’s not an easy feat. :)

Page 19
Marcille decides to go one further with her necromancy and channels MJ for some Thrilling zombie shuffle.

Fed-Kun's army
More points to the Half-Elf theory.
I was already pretty much on board with her nightmare chapter, and was surprised how some people could vehemently deny it was about lifespan and her father's death (likely human), I wonder how people will deny it after this, at least consider it a possibility.

Anyway, amazing chapter, one of the best in the manga really, 10/10 comedy, some horror, a bit of drama and plot development , oh and a bit of shipping food. Loved it

i though a little about mercille wish and honestly i think the demon can't kill them since we see it in the elf captain wish despite him wishing to be with his family and friends the demon didn't resurrect the dead one and didn't bring the one that are alive
this mean that a demon can't influence anyone outside his dungeon so basically the world population lifespan is safe
but i can't say the same about laius party but he won't kill them immediately since a demon require time to feed on a human desire so they are safe for a while until mercille become empty
about laius wish it may be unique but it's harder to trick him to believe in illusion since the demon will create just a fake reality and won't make him a king that rule the people in the surface
overall marcille is more fragile to trauma and can be exploited much faster

Dex-chan lover
@mcfucksauce lol, it'd be pretty scary to drasticaally increase a humans life span or reduce it. If we stayed young like the elves till we died then living long wouldn't be so bad.

It seems selfish to enforce what marcielle wants on everyone. Changing life spans would mean having to change lots, like how many children a person can have, how often, how long to reach each stage of life and much more. Death is still a part of life and we make friends all over the spectrum of ages and we all die with a chance of never waking again when gwe go t sleep, dying in what we do during the day. What is sad is when you lose most important to you and then marriages across sentient beings are harder with different lifespans. Too bad getting married didn't extend both persons lives and their souls/bodies are linked and they die together.

Dex-chan lover
Marcille, all you need right now is a good rabbit's soup and grilled satay to calm your mind

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax I think people are misunderstanding the Lion's "solution". I'd like to point out that Marcille NEVER CAST THE RESURRECTION SPELL in this entire chapter. Laius &co just came back to life on their own. The Lion responded to Marcille's wish by making them all immortal.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god i know she necromanced Farlyn but now Marcille is just casually necromancing as a viable and ordinary option
Oh now i am further and she made an army of dead? and.. they're dancing
Oh no the Lion granted her wish to have them come back??

Dex-chan lover
So Marcille is either an half-elf or was at the very least raised by humans who died of old age before she reached adulthood or something like that.

... why are people acting as though Marcille being half-elf is something undisclosed or whatever? I'm pretty sure it's been hinted at pretty heavily (albeit not stated outright)

@ExtraOrder

its hinted heavily, but not confirmed yet

she may just be a full-elf raised by humans, so biologically full-elf yet retain her motivations thusfar

especially since this author likes to give valid reasonable alternative explanation for things

Users who are viewing this thread