Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 65 - Rabbit, Part II

Fed-Kun's army
Necromancy and a pact with a demon

Elves really don't have a sense of right and wrong

Dex-chan lover
"oh, you want to eliminate the difference in lifespan? okay, everyone is now dead. you're welcome" - the devil, probably

Double-page supporter
I can already hear Thistle the Mad Sorcerer's final words before he dies: "...hehe, but Marcille, don't you see? You are just. Like. Me..."

Double-page supporter
Okay, who ordered Street Fighter, Rabbit version ?
also ...
that must be the craziest Necromancy I have ever seen ...
And that lion head ... it starting to get ... scary ...

I love the detail of Senshi comforting Marcille at the end. He's a nice guy anyway, but it hits harder when you remember that "everyone died and left me alone" is an event that he is intimately familiar with (ch. 49).

Making people age differently. Have we already forgotten that the people of the kingdom have been alive for hundreds of years? It seems possible but it might not be the best. And wanting this for everyone on the world sure sounds dangerous.

ohshitohfuckohshitohfuck What does this mean??? Can the demon still feed off of Laius's wish instead?? I don't know why that would be better. Oh god..

@MangaKeks Yeeah don't know about that. Kind of hard for it NOT being the bad guy at this point when one of the foreshadowing is it's eyes lighting up with goat vision when Marcille told it her tasty tasty wish.

Dex-chan lover
cOJKNTM.png

Bunny Queen Marcille 3000 ATK / 0 DEF

Well, it's not like we haven't been told that the lion isn't good. But it's difficult to remember it when it's face sticking out of the book is so cute.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your work, EverydayHeroes!
Senshi and laius are trying to soothe marcille's trauma while chilchak and izutsumi scowling at the rabbits.

@Mr_Stizblee
I'm pretty sure marcille has died via plant monster in early chapters. Also, I remember that namari's party ressurected someone.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 17, Panel bottom-right:

Laius: "See? Easy squeezy!"

I don't know if there was a pun or not in the original Japanese, but ehscans and #EverydayHeroes Scans are on top of their translation game. :)

Dex-chan lover
Lion has those goat eyes. Oh shit. Marcille's wish is better than Laus, and she has a long life-span. Demon can use that to jealbreak through dungeon. Uh OH

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was amazing, even compare to most chapters which are also amazing, this one is one of those you reread those last pages over and over again. As expected, elves have no sense of right and wrong, but seeing Marcille utterly broken by the end of the fight and the demon eyes shinning on the golden lion just makes me expect the absolute worst. I can’t wait until they meet with Kabru and Misurn, shit’s going to get wild 🤔

Also FUCK those rabbits holy shit, nightmare fuel for days, and poor Izutsumi, literally dying of shock 😔

Oh god the demon is the winged lion isn’t it? It’s why the previous dungeon master went insane (he probably had the same wish: for his friends to live forever) and this whole thing started with the king running away and dying at the entrance

Double-page supporter
I'd prefer crazy laius over crazy marcille, I don't like laius very much and seeing him being evil and get rekt would be very fun.

Users who are viewing this thread