Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 65 - Rabbit, Part II

@sssr

actually she did cast the resurrection spell, it is explained that in this dungeon, the dungeon will automagically return the soul to the body if possible, hence within this dungeon, all resurrection spells is just restoring the body to condition fit for soul return

even her previously cast dark magic, she merely goes one step further by reconstituting the body, but the actual "returning of soul" part is automagic by dungeon

by healing their bodies, it is resurrection*
*valid only for within the dungeon

Supporter
Blade gets out of rabbit's leg: "OH SHIT!"
Whole party and rabbits got controlled by Marcille: mix of WTF and LOL
Lion's close up face: "NOPE NOPE NOPE ABORT THE MISSION I REPEAT ABORT THE MISSION"

Man i never thought a chapter about something as traumatic as necromancing your dead friends could be so funny. The sad is expected.

'equalising the race's gaps in lifespan' could mean 'everyone lives ten years tops' as much as it means 'everyone gets 80'. oh marci, what is you doing

Fed-Kun's army
so many cute izutsumi reactions towards the end of this chapter

Page 28 really got me - it’s talking about Marcille’s greatest fear, but the shot with the paintings in the dining room also parallels Thistle, doesn’t it? He’s also been very literally left behind with everyone’s dead bodies, hoping he can fix things. It was probably just as bad for him.

Aggregator gang
Izutsumi was like "hahaha.. oh wait, is she going to cry? what a baby pffff"

Aggregator gang
I'm almost thinking the lion won't be a bad guy with how heavily he's being foreshadowed as the bad guy.
Also, Isutzumi is imo (one of) the best catgirls I've seen in manga & anime.
Also also, if you want to read a manga that explores the "companions with a large gap in lifespan" concept, Sousou no Frieren is absolutely amazing, potentially on the level of Dungeon Meshi.

Users who are viewing this thread