Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Thistle III

Double-page supporter
Nothing says you want to negotiate like vomiting blood onto the other party's head. You're truly a diplomat for the ages, Laius.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy....
When Laius create a book based on his journey I bet no one would believe him that he defeated a Mad Sorcerer with various of calamities and legendary beast by himself while he is not even the strongest adventurer in the Island

Dex-chan lover
When your party has been annihilated and you get all six on the dice throw.

dislocating shoulder, vomiting with blood on the second person, and then demanding a date. Laius is a smooth chad.

Double-page supporter
Laius looking like an undead when capturing thistle and also loved the cute dragon faces whenever they dont know what to do.

Laius is rather smart, but also foolish. He knows he got no way to escape or retrieve everyone if thistle dies or gets mortally wounded. So the last resort is trying to convince him peacefully after he loses the book.

Kinda hoped thistle wouldnt simply get killed for Laius to become the new master. Hes way to interesting for that and it seems we are heading to a more open path in where the story is headed.

Dex-chan lover
Thistle stop making me question my heterosexuality challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Dex-chan lover
holy crap the dragons felt so real, the little things like the squabbling and the sneezes hnghhh how's this author so GOOD

Fed-Kun's army
I find strange how the scabbard got glued to the dragon. Maybe Kensuke used his tentacles.

@B_R_U_H well, i think that so far we never got confirmation Thistle is male, at least on the translation. Probably in the raws is easy to see with the boku/ore/watashi as long he does not use ''washi''or similar.

@Plasmagica well spotted. It was too much to be the explosion what raised him like so many battle mangas use.

Users who are viewing this thread