Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Thistle III

@kirbee man, I was just going to say the same and thought I was cool and slick, lol
@Chroniclerz yeah, what I think happened was that Lauis got blown away by the explosion, flown near the white dragon and climbed on it in page 28 (tiny legs). When the white drag fly past Thistle in page 29, he jumped down on the Eastern drag. Kinda hard to realize when you read it quickly like I did, but they all make sense after a second read.

Group Leader
Also! Looks like Eastern dragon may have wanted to have some revenge on the red dragon? Red dragon's the one that bit it last chapter so that may have been why it decided to hit the red with a lightning strike

Dex-chan lover
the "monthly" magazine Harta only has 10 issues per year , it takes breaks in January and September each year .

next chapter will be released in valentine day , it will be about a dinner date between 2 boys , so romantic , lol .

page 8 , panel 2 : note that he is healing his broken ribs with magic .

Dex-chan lover
i think the dark elf thistle is a male : he was a jester in the royal court , and the king treated him like a brother . if thistle was a female , the king would have $ex with her immediately , lol .

page 17 :
- i will allow you to choose which dragon will end your life .
- ( happy ) REALLY ? then i will choose death by my favorite dragon . let me see , my favorite is ..... , it is so hard to choose only 1 .

page 18 : the sword uses it tentacles to stick to the dragon , so the dragon is distracted .

------------------

my only explaination for this chapter is : for some unknown reasons , laios 's luck stat is maxed out , his luck is over 9000 , or he is protected by plot-armor :

- page 9 and 10 : this dragon smashes laios to the wall / the floor 3 times , how can he survive ?

- laios 's metal armor is damaged , so he takes it off , and 1 dragon picks up a metal silver spoon , thanks to these actions , the thunder only hits the dragon and doesnt hit laios .

- page 24 : how can laios survive this big explosion ?

but because this manga is very good so i will forgive these plot-holes .

Fed-Kun's army
So many little details, Laius even goes so far as healing Thistle's twisted shoulder in the last page

Double-page supporter
Aww... I really hope Laius using nightmare to transform into giant dog and beat the dragon...

Dex-chan lover
Laius' monsters knowledge really has no limit, I can't believe he managed to pull that shit off... MC armor or not, that's a very well deserved result!

Love the detail of Laius catching a ride on the white fluffy dragon (tiny legs hanging) and then the same dragon passing by Thistle showing how he managed to get behind him.

Also Thistle is beyond fuckable. Goddamnit.

@Siti probably... but on official version, there should be an extra for every volume. Since chapter 70 is the last chap from vol 10 there should be one like Monster tidbits or another extra, but I heard translator wont upload it anymore to encourage people buying the official

Dex-chan lover
the mangaka is a lady so i think she likes some ya0i shipping , lol : the tan-skin kabbage dude X elf captain , and now is laios x thistle .

page 31 : thistle is shudder "i gonna get ***** by this big strong man ."

laios gets on top of thistle , pins him down , then thistle 's head is covered with laios 's "bodily juices" , then laios 's hands are touching all over the places , then he looks deeply into his eyes .

did laius throw his sword in order to distract the other 2 dragons? coz he knows that the wyrm has poor eyesight and wont get distracted, ensuring that the wyrm release its poison gas first, poison gas being the more survivable option

Aggregator gang
Couple of Wyverns: Eaten
Green Dragon: Killed by Eastern cause of spoon and lighting
Red Dragon: Drowned
Wyrm: Drowned
Leviathan MVP of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread