Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97.5 - Extra - Monster Tidbits 14

Aggregator gang
As a fellow history enjoyer and old D&D uncle, I completely agree with you. I've been playing D&D since it was called AD&D and I was also able to play the first edition once.

By the way, kids, don't rely on wikipedia or reddit to get any info for real. They are very biased.
When you get older and more advanced in your professional career, you will find out that books and papers are also biased, especially if they don't quote, cite references and provide explanations for their assumptions/conclusions.

As demonstrated above when examining the provided source, which readily disproves itself with a quoted passage.

Oh i'm really glad this opened with a discussion between Marci and Laius in what seems to be a home bedroom, acting like a couple. I was hoping they would maybe end up together at the end, since they seemed like such a cute goofy couple in their own ways. Plus with the bonds they forged in their journey. By the end they both knew each other so well, they could already predict what the other was thinking. And both of them really cared for each other, which you could really see during the later part of the manga. I really liked how the author handled their relationship, even if it was just in a platonic.
As long as Laius is there to protect and ensure her smile, we may rest a ease. As well as Falin being back.

Even though its not really confirmed or proof that they are together, it certainly feels like its heavily hinted towards it.

Dex-chan lover
Marcille as a court magician..
Pattadol seems like in diplomat job right now and live in Mellini along with Mithrun
tumblr_13f707286757f2a6bb5698a6012b3f36_4b4e0d3d_1280.png

When you get older and more advanced in your professional career, you will find out that books and papers are also biased, especially if they don't quote, cite references and provide explanations for their assumptions/conclusions.

As demonstrated above when examining the provided source, which readily disproves itself with a quoted passage.

I'm just an old programmer and high fantasy fan, not a history teacher or anything like this. Don't need to pay attention to me. ;)

Dex-chan lover
I hope there's more side chapters and stuff with Falin. Seeing other characters and interactions would be great too. Like seeing more of Chilchuck and his family

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Kensuke managed to start up his own royal lineage, I see. Looks like everyone really did get a happy ending.

Aggregator gang
That was sweet, it was really hard for me to let go of this story because unlike many other works, I really loved almost the entire cast, I wanted to know so much more... So this is okay.

Izutsumi found a job I suppose lo/ hunting rare monsters for the king.

"Falin is a great mage"
Also Falin: MACE TO THE FACE
I bet she's quite abnormally strong now.
Those girls at the end with Chilchuck are his 3 daughters
Chilchuck_Daughters.png
right jmost daughter is stinky and breedable

Fed-Kun's army
I am gonna miss three of them. Especially Marcille, the half-elf.
I wish there is an extra chapter of her life after all of her friends are dead. I womder how would she continue her life after Laois or Falin’s death. Will she continue as the advisor/mage of the kingdom?

Dex-chan lover
Dwarves be packing some serious meat in their pants. Tallmen and Elves men can't even compete.
IIRC at least one (maybe both) were looking for the "meat" that is "rich". (But good chef, famous and hard worker can't be anything else than bonus)

Dex-chan lover
IIRC at least one (maybe both) were looking for the "meat" that is "rich". (But good chef, famous and hard worker can't be anything else than bonus)
Those half foot women can find riches on their own. Wealth got by honest work trumps riches gained by spreading their legs.

No, what they want is the Dwarven's girthier penis. The one that is bigger than Tallmen nor male HalfFoot can have. Bigger is always better.

Dex-chan lover
Those half foot women can find riches on their own. Wealth got by honest work trumps riches gained by spreading their legs.

No, what they want is the Dwarven's girthier penis.
You might be right for all I know, but that'd make their father wrong. (Which is par for the course for him, so eh I guess.)

Users who are viewing this thread