Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
And so it ends, yet I refuse to accept it.

Senshi, bro to the last refusing to say bad thing about Laios

Glad it all ends on happy note

The renaisance-esque painting panel are hilarious, and really well done.

Man, I'm going to miss waiting this manga monthly.

Dex-chan lover
Officers reporting.. those Elves are harrasing the Orcs again
image0-8.png

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this series back when it only had two chapters. It was started by a translating group I never heard of before, but I was drawn in by its interesting premise, worldbuilding, and quality of the scans and translation put forth by the scanlation group.

Since then it has become one of my favorite manga of all time, and a treat I always looked forward to every month, despairing whenever Kui-sensei went on break since this was a monthly release. It's hard to believe how much I've changed when I first started reading this and to now when I reached its end. Ten years, can you imagine that?

This will forever be in my Hall of Fame when it comes to manga and it will be something I will always recommend to others no matter what.

Furthermore, the end was perfect and fulfilled what it set out to do. This story has always been about eating, and nothing pleased me more how Kui-sensei decided to end it. So few manga out there are able to end it well, but this is one of the rare few that managed it.

Also, I want to thank #EverydayHeroScans for their dedication to translating this series over the years. Without their quality work, and their amazing footnotes and comments at the end of every chapter, I wonder if I would have fallen in love with this series as much as I did. So thank you very much for the amazing decade you gave me to letting me read this.

Thank you for the meal! It was delicious! Are there seconds?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so freaking happy. Thanks for keeping up with the series until the end; it's been one hell of a ride.

Can't wait for that anime.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for tl untill the end, sad to see it end but a story still need an end after all.... thanks and good to read it with you guys

Dex-chan lover
What a satisfying ending. Beautiful in early, middle and end.
Not too short, and not too long series. A definition of masterpiece.

Cant be near of what you love, poor guy...

Best Manga of All Time.
10/10 story, art and characters.
Thank you all scanlator and translating groups who gave us the chanche to witness this beautiful story.

Dex-chan lover
What an amazing series, the artwork, story and the ending. The author did an amazing job. I'm sad to see it go but it was a satisfying and complete ending. I can only hope we get an epilogue in the volume release but even without it this is a good send off. Thanks to the translators and anyone who worked on it throughout the years for allowing us to read this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread