Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Laios' true desire is. Definitely monster-related. Maybe he just wants to taste every single monster. But the curse will always have at least one monster he can't eat.

Dex-chan lover
Truly, an utterly delectable 5 michelin ⭐ meal from start to finish. Done by a master chef.
I rejoice to having had the honour of eating a manga this good and will def get the physical version later.
Thanks for everything.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this throughout the years. It's been a great journey and while it's a bit of a shame that it didn't get to 100 chapters, I respect the author not giving in to temptation to fill it out for that milestone.

VIP
what amazing series from start to end. very pleasing fantasy with expansive world building that more in line with classic western fantasy. characters are extremely nuanced, colorful, and all likeable. the plot that started simple slowly become bigger as the story goes really engaging. the comedy is top notch, the gourmet aspect is unique and not repetitive. it also has one of best art i see in fantasy, the bible spin-off is must read too to get more spotlight in this aspect. 10/10, fucking masterpiece.

side note. that laious curse at the end tho, lmao. perfection.

Fed-Kun's army
I was so tense reading this, everything was too good, I was expecting that final curse thing
But phew~
It really IS happy ending!
And I am happy too
Looking forward to anime, as well as supplementary materials!

THANK YOU DEAR TEAM FOR TRANSLATING AND LETTING US EXPERIENCE THIS!

What a journey it was...

Dex-chan lover
the story is neat and fun. it doesnt have too much hype but it's not weak either.
entertainingly well written to the end. this is more than a manga, it's a piece of literature.

Dex-chan lover
One of the few manga I’ve read from the start of its translations to the end. Loved the way it ended; didn’t feel drawn out or too compressed, as some other stories tend to go with their endings.

Users who are viewing this thread