Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Double-page supporter
I really need more Falin, she stayed dead/monsterized most of the story! I think she is such a fun waifu character and would like to see more of her. Also I expected her to be more a blend of dragon and human like Maid Dragon dragons in human form creating a new race but her case was pretty mild.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to eat living armor" my fcking god these siblings

this ending is just so fucking perfect, I'm so emotional over this!!! I'm glad that after everything, things still end happily for everyone!!

(also Falin/Marcille is canon and I don't care what you think!)

Anw, shoutout for #EverdayHeroesScans for doing this series from start to finish, thank you so much!!!

I'm also gonna buy a physical copy of this, because this manga deserves it and so much more!!!!

Dex-chan lover
We got a happy ending after all. What a marvelous ride. Thank you guys for staying with us and bless your heart, Kui Ryoko! Bless your wonderful heart for this.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the mangas i would be comfortable recommending to anyone even people who arent familar with japanese manga anime. Good pacing , story , art , no obnoxious anime tropes , likable casts and it isnt dragging out the story like crazy. Truly a master class tier manga.

It feels like a very long DND campaign just ended...
The characters really grew on me, I think I got into the series around before Kabru was introduced. I'm glad they got a good end.
Except, the monsters being scared of Laios is both funny and sad haha
And I'm glad Marcille learned her lesson about moving on (but I feel like Falin being alive would throw a wrench in that somewhat lol)

Forever looking forward to anything else Kui-sensei puts out in the future😊

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for seeing this through to the end, might be one of my favorites and a classic of its time. Here is hoping for some more work from the Mangaka.

One of the best thing I have ever read. I can't help but admire it, world building, characters, gags, drama, unpredictability and creativity. BTW it's really hard to create character who is simultaneously dense like black hole and mad genius, not being annoying and with brilliant ideas being like deus ex machina but perfectly fits the character of thinking outside the box.
Laios is one of the best main character created so far.

Also I wish to see short stories of every characters and how they lives (especially seeing Chilchuck reunion with wife)

Dex-chan lover
It’s hard to even find what I want to say, but my god I loved this series so much, this ending was perfect and solidifies the series as a 10/10 for me, I’m immensely sad that it’s over but I’ll forever be glad that I was able to read such an incredible story, so thank you Kui sensei, thank you so much!

Double-page supporter
Easily one of the best mangas I have read. Thanks Kui for creating this masterpiece and thanks Everyday Heroes for translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread