Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - 6 Days

Aggregator gang
The story of the Ancient harnessing infinite power from another dimension sound similar to the fate of the Protoculture civilization in Macross 7.
They also tried to harness power from Super Dimension. Unfortunately, by doing so, they unexpectedly also drawing the creatures(later called as Protodeviln) from that dimension to our dimension.
Once they get through, they start manipulate & control some Protoculture. Eventually civil war broke out and the Protoculture cease to exist.
The one that still continue that fight again the Protodeviln and their brainwashed followers of Protoculture & Zentraedi(known as the Supervision Army) until now is the Zentraedi(genetically engineered giant clones created by the Protoculture to fight their wars).
https://macross.fandom.com/wiki/Supervision_Army

I remember few volumes ago, forgot if it was on batoto or mangadex, there's people who said that this manga has running out of ideas and will be axed soon. Guess what, the story just expand to another places we never expected before, I doubt it will be completed in mere one or two years.
@bramhistory

Me too, It's just those people can't handle the tragedy part in Farlyn's misfortune who transformed into a chimera or when Farlyn facing Kabru's team, Sureau's team, & Laius's team.

I've met some people who stopped reading this manga because of that part (some finally want to resume the reading because I've managed to convice them that the tragedy part only last about 2 chapters & then back to your usual adventure time), they are not ready to handle that and only want to read the innocent and happy chapters so that's why they called author running out of ideas..

so could you say dungeon level (6 or omega) is when the demon breaks out, if we end up a tragedy with Laius freeing the Demon, and thus if strong enough desires feeds the demon to a calamity-like monster that wreaks havoc upon the world.

Elves are right upon concealing information about wish-granting creatures from another dimension, so the higher ups set an demon extermination squad. Though they would have to work against the malignant desires of others placed on the dungeon not knowing the truth yet blinded by the desires.

Double-page supporter
Oh shiet... Laius on a death trap then.

There's no such thing as a free gift..............................

the way dungeons work in this series is a really interesting and original idea, I'm really glad i decided to start reading this, it has subverted my expectations time and time again so far

So the supposed guardian winged lion is a demon, Thistle the mad mage while making the dungeon is smart enough to lock it up and harvest its power. Laoius and Co. are going on the wrong path and may release the demon lion into the world.

Users who are viewing this thread