Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
This is Manga perfection. A real rare gem.
Holy shit.
The TL team is wonderful too!

So many crazy eyes in this chapter. The Winged Lion's demonic eyes that tell you it can't be trusted. Marcille's eyes of desperation when she talks about making everyone's lifespans the same, not really thinking that the long-lived races wouldn't want to shorten their lives.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I guess the Winged Lion really can't be trusted.

Well that sucks.

Oh well. I wonder what winged demon lion tastes like.

everyone's live are equal in death. That's the fucking loophole Marcille needs to watch out for. Classic devil-contract trick.
Who wants a demon-bunny idol dance group? They're PERFECTLY in sync! There's just the one wee little moralistic catch to it...

Dex-chan lover
Not a great fan of the manga turning from gag comedy into yet another running of "Care Bears Find and Kill God", frankly.
I mean, it's still very well made, the plot is solid so far, the characters get great development.
But elves
signing pacts with demons because of childhood trauma-motivated fear to outlive all their friends, which potentially dooms the world
, is not something I signed up for when I started the manga about a ragtag gang of adventurers eating mushroom men.

Well, Mr. Buer, you're gonna be last thing that's gonna get eaten on the menu. And you bloody well know this.

@danvolodar
that was the intention , the manga was supposed to end with laius's sister but because of the success the initial premise couldn't be stretched more than 20 to 30 chapters without adding a serious gory plot
the result was that the mangaka was happy to insert her OC at the same story without the need of creating another manga for them

Everything kinda clicked for me when it had the panel of the Winged Lions ominous eyes, they did mention the Lion being the power of the dungeon after all! That's a demon!

@Reev1n I'm having this feeling too. Too bad I wanted to trust the winged lion beacuse of those people who live in the dangeon.
Since the demon thing I'm wondering if these people were created by the winged lion to deceive the group. Maybe the mad sorcerer is not even the villain but actually a good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread