Dungeon Meshi

Dex-chan lover
Shape shifting and summoning chimeras are one of the best things of lucid dreaming.

Every time one of those Spanish chapters gets uploaded, I see the notification and come running... Only to weep when I see it's not an English one!

To avoid the false hope of chapters in the wrong language, go up to the “crowbar” button for settings, and set the filter to “English” (or your personal language of choice) ?
This should filter out languages you don’t read!

I'm only at Chapter 8, but chapter 7.6 has proof that hand holding is actually lewd.
I don't know why but I found that really funny for some reason. Of all the memes to pop up in a manga, this is one I did not expect.

Dex-chan lover
Just love it when it's a totally normal recipe, and then you see something really "fantasy" in the ingredients, like add two nightmares, sliced.

They blindfolded Laius because they didn't want him trying to examine the cat. As soon as she took her clothes off, he got interested and the other stopped him.

He wanted to count her nipples or check out the base of her tail...

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhaha, my day brightens right up when I see ol' Dungeon Meshi has a chapter update.

Contributor
@X9 you should totally count Laius monster fetish mmm...

And by that, she's super cute, I might into furry now mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Laius not only sees monsters as food, but also as "side dishes" I guess.

What makes this manga so great for me is the character's chemistry, especially in the core group of four, so I was skeptical when this new addition was introduced. I was worried she would break up the group dynamic. Now I feel as though she's been there since the first chapter.

Contributor
@nanze

It helps that she seems to be planned from the start. Check the pilot chapter.

Dex-chan lover
this manga NEEDS to continue for at least 200 chapters
this is what a masterpiece looks like, almost no flaws

Users who are viewing this thread