Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 16 Ch. 69 - Death

Thank you for the chapter, so glad you all picked it up. I think pages 29/30 are repeats and that the real 30 is missing.

Dex-chan lover
Wow Bete

you take it too far

i dont if you mean well or Not

but insulting your comrade in their brink of death while they trying to protect their friend is not Well-Mannered

Gods.... Bete is a piece of shit. I have never liked him. Even when I first discovered the anime. The author has not given him any likable characteristics.

@deamondeity pages 29, 30 are indeed duplicated, but the (first) missing page would be page 147 from the book. Pages 23 and 24 are both from the right side of the book and there's a jump in the page numbering there, so there should be a page between them.

Edit: Actually, more reading suggests page 30 of the chapter is also wrong.

I feel Bete has walled himself in and that his agressive attitude is his way of coping with his feelings.
Kinda sad, needs someone with a crowbar to get him out and a Year to work on it.

Dex-chan lover
Page 30 is a repeat of page 29, and it looks like there's a page missing.

Doomed suitor Bete is moe.

Nah you gotta like Bete in next couple chapter, his backstory is sad but his method sometime is questionable??

Dex-chan lover
Yikes fuck Bete that’s not the last thing glasses girl needed to hear...

Dex-chan lover
Bete is a asshole just for the sake of being a asshole. He doesn't deserve any simpathy from me. 😡

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a hero Bete is. Great writing too. Making himself the focus of everyone's negative emotions, to distract them from turning those emotions inwards or towards Finn etc. Massive self-sacrifice for him, since he knows a lot of people didn't like him to start, which makes it both easier and harder I imagine.

Either way, though his methods suck, his heart is pretty golden. Curious to see how it all shakes out, and if he gets found out. Seems like Ais and Finn at least are already onto him.

R.I.P. Line, you were my only healer for a few months in Memoria Freise.

Users who are viewing this thread