Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria - Vol. 16 Ch. 70 - Memorial 1

Dex-chan lover
Just about expected for Bete. He's not someone to like, be he does need actual therapy.

Dex-chan lover
so bette is just someone from savage land, that hasn't adapted to city life.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Renee.

Surely that dragon that wrecked his village wasn't the Black Dragon, right?

Dex-chan lover
Nope. A tragic story does not result in forgiviness for being a trashy person. Sure your sister died but that doesn't give you a pass to mock someone who cared about you while they are dying.

i heard lena suppose to die in this arc so bete will learn mean of life. but author change it because his editor like lena bete relationship.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Only few others know about this place ... and it is a big and luxurious house in the middle of the city 😅

@Fmiryan56 please no spoilers, even if you are not sure of them

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't really anything novel, but that was quite a believable back story for Bete. He was taught from a little child that strength matters and the weak perish, then demonstrated the same thing in practice when his whole tribe was killed, unable to defend themselves. On a bit deeper level, he doesn't want to make friends because he's afraid of losing them. Maybe Bell annoys him because Bell might be stronger than he was at the same age or after the same time as an adventurer. Bete might only respect the strong, but at the same time he grew in a place where you wanted to be the strongest, so everyone else strong is automatically a rival.

I'm not at all bothered by how he treats the others at the Loki familia. He said what he wanted, but then he left, not further agitating the others. The Loki familia is one of the powerhouses. The people at the top didn't get to the top just by any birthright, so there would be all kinds of personalities.

I do hope the Amazon girls stays around to pester Bete. She's amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread