Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 11

t28

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is gonna be some time travel / save reset plot twist where at the end of the story he goes back to seal all of them in the dungeon as the only way to save himself

Dex-chan lover
He's barely realizing the type of relationship? Judith looking pretty cute though. Gotta risk it and analy fuck her to tame her. They say strong women are weak to anal.

Thanks for the TL
jxj33ek62sr71.png

Dex-chan lover
How is decapitating an already headless mule killing it?
Exactly what i was thinking. I tought the mules would stand up again and the vampire girl would call him an idiot for trying to behead something that has no head.

Dex-chan lover
that was a rather tame training arc lmao also the intensity level from the start kinda chilled down so i kinda regret reading it like this because i will be bored now if it fluctuates like this in the most erratic way. personally, this type of story telling is better with binge-reading and not this... read-updates-once-a-week/month type of thing.

see y'all next 2 years when kiska's misfortune gets to the peak of chapter 69 lmao

Dex-chan lover
My friend always sends me this as a counter argument.
Months takes longer than days/weeks. Plus you can always do this after breaking them in or alongside it.
I can only see a broken link, what the heck did he send?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, decapitating headless creatures? Who in their right mind would consider that lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lets think about it logically, even if she did eat your serving, what can you do about it? The strong do what they can, and the weak sadly suffer what they must...

Users who are viewing this thread