Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.1

You know, I have a hunch that he'll reject her advances like with the previous girl and be in the loop again. But I hope he accept her.

Dex-chan lover
Bro PLEEEEEAAAASE don't fumble the bag again. And I mean telling this lass you only have eyes for a girl that's already dead and gone. I get it man she was the one, but in the aim of getting out of here, getting some vampire girl in bed isn't at ALL a bad deal to go with it. Just let it rock. And rock her too while you're at it.

Thanks for the chapter

So i guess this one, is blue balled the "manga", the plot haven't made a single advance, feel like re zero and other respawn plot, this is going to fall flat so hard.

Dex-chan lover
Can ln readers spoil me about what happens to judith next chap and what happens with her in the future just curious i cant find the webnovel or ln for any info 🤔
The web novel is linked from the manga page. Just click on the NovelUpdates link. Though you need to register there to actually see the chapter links.

Dex-chan lover
She can make even that slasher smile look cute.

She has a reasonable reaction towards being seen naked. Well, it was on purpose, but still.

I know it's not going to continue like this, but so far it's cute.

Dex-chan lover
Crying rn because I can never remember if MC's childhood friend that he remains loyal to is dead, worse, or thankfully alive and unharmed

Dex-chan lover
I'm so lost is Agetha the Yandere Gf or Judith that's mentioned in the title? Or even the Camia or whatever and somehow came back to life

AWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread