Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.1

Dex-chan lover
Dude that sucks for Judith & was made into paste. Seeing Judith again is probably a bad idea if Ageha can just appear again & make him suffer (I had Call of the Witch played in my head once he was killed). Kiska should have an easier time leveling & navigating the dungeon if he hasn't forgotten all the secret passages. Can't wait for him to swallow the sword again because that was quite the experience. Thanks for the translations.

Edit: Forgot to give credit but that page 2 background looks like a chore to redraw & typeset so kudos to you guys for doing it.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH

gWyaO5m.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy.

But also now the gear finally turn for real.

And hopefully those that will continue to dive deep into this title will endure.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i really don't get what's the deal with Ageha, i don't know where the author is going with this character at all, her getting jealous with the MC getting close to Judith kind of not make sense in a way considering he got rejected when he went to see her again before, now she got all pissed off that MC is close with Judith

Users who are viewing this thread