Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.1

Group Leader
That’s fucked up. Not only did she kill the woman he loved, she also reset all his progress.
I think its because he never used saved the entire time he was with Judith. I remember he used to choose a save spot.

Sorry I misremembered. that doesn't happen. The skill auto-updates the next save point. Which makes me wonder why there was not a save point during all those months with Judith... maybe it's based on discovering new points in the dungeon instead?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
what do you mean by prestige system?
Prob talking about call of duty it was a system where you could reset your level and everything and get a new rank emblem and some calling cards for doing so tho in mw3 some of the early ones before the trash ass reboots everytime you did so you get a token carried over that lets you unlocked something right away without needing the level requirement

Dex-chan lover
who, ageha or judith? last time you went to ageha she killed you on the spot and it's not worth trying judith again because ageha will just come to kill you both yet again. might as well just skip all the steps from the previous runs and go straight to the sword.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was absolutely brutal. Maybe the most hateful thing someone has done to him so far.

Dex-chan lover
I think he really needs to sit down and have a talk with the Yandere. Communication is the first step in addressing problems with relationships, just like how he sat down and communicated with the vampire.

Dex-chan lover
i really don't get what's the deal with Ageha, i don't know where the author is going with this character at all, her getting jealous with the MC getting close to Judith kind of not make sense in a way considering he got rejected when he went to see her again before, now she got all pissed off that MC is close with Judith
On top of being a Yandere Atomic Bomb, she is also a Tsundere lol

Aggregator gang
Ageha has got to die. She’s a problem. No wonder she was sealed but now we know why the series has Yandere in it lol.

I’m confused tho. Does she have multiple personalities or was she just acting because if she has multiple personalities it make senses why the other one wanted the MC to stay away from this Ageha for his own safety.

Dex-chan lover
Well~~~That is what Yandere mean to be.

some comment said didn't understand the reason why she done that...

of course a f*cking yandere don't need any reason at all

because it's mentally illness.

Last edited:
Meant to reply to you @Dragonknight50 I replied to someone else by mistake which this looks weird

My guess is that she wasn't like that initially, but because she was sealed for so long with no one saving her she latched on to the first person to succeed and save and from her POV losing the connection she had for god knows how long drove her over the edge if she wasn't already thanks to being sealed for so long.

Group Leader
what do you mean by prestige system?
I would guess he is saying he whises that Kiska would gain some permanent skills or status for the things he does or learns in the currents loops.
Like some Roguelike games do, let's say:
Oh you defeated this boss? Now you have more base attack for every run.
Completed x challenge? Now you can always use this skill.

But i would guess his swordmenship skill is going to be like that already, it's not like he will forget how to use a sword, so i bet when he gets the cursed sword back he will instantly get the skill again.

Last edited:
i really don't get what's the deal with Ageha, i don't know where the author is going with this character at all, her getting jealous with the MC getting close to Judith kind of not make sense in a way considering he got rejected when he went to see her again before, now she got all pissed off that MC is close with Judith
that's the yandere part come from in my opinion, she hate MC not favoring her even tho she hate him for what he did before.. she don't want to forgive him but still mad if the MC get close to other girl

Double-page supporter
We’ve all had that really terrible feeling from dying with a ton of loot gone or progress unsaved.

Mc has been getting rolled for months to a year and he has the grit to keep trying — that’s wild to me

Users who are viewing this thread