Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I like that he gets the shit beaten out of him until he finally stops being a stereotypical dumb Manga mc and understands he's resetting. Because when this scenario is used and the Mc takes 10 chapters to get it you want to beat the shit out of his dumb ass

A normal person would've figured it out by death 2 or 3, if not they would've started running by that point anyway out of terror
You have a strange definition of a normal person. Also you do know people can get paralyzed by fear and terror, right?

Also most of the comments were discussing the skill choice which apparently doesn't even matter

Dex-chan lover
You have a strange definition of a normal person. Also you do know people can get paralyzed by fear and terror, right?
Fight or Flight is a basic human instincts that take over once a significant threat has been established. That aside for the moment, the human brain is constantly looking for ways to avoid death even as you're dying, that's what the "Life flashing before your eyes" is. It's your brain in panic mode looking for a solution from past experiences.

Dying 2 times would be enough for any normal human to recognize they are in a bad situation, 3 at most, and they'd start to run out of sheer instinct. Fear paralysis also isn't an excuse because we see he's thinking clearly as he's dying several times over so we can assume the same would be said for a normal person too, meaning a normal person would have a functional awareness that said paralysis wouldn't exist under because it's had time to process and recognize the threat. At this point your brain would kick into over drive figuring out a way to handle it starting from it's most basic solutions, running.

Humans learned to survive through the harshest environments and hunt the toughest animals on the planet since caveman days. Your body knows how to handle fear better than you think it does and I would assume in a world full of magical monsters, these instincts would be heightened to new levels.
Also most of the comments were discussing the skill choice which apparently doesn't even matter
This is untrue. Out of the six pages at the time of writing this comment, counting only non-reply posts, there are are at least 34 comments mocking the overall manga or the MC, 3-4 actively mentioning changing his skills and 4-5 being confused about what's happening with the pace of events. Others are just relating it to some point in their history, arguing something similar to us or continuing a joke. There will probably be more to skew those numbers in the future but who knows, regardless I was referring to comments like this

He had enough time to consider the situation that a bugbear hit him and killed him, and then turn around. Most would panic and try to gtfo out of there instead of repeating this several times.

The people questioning why he isn't reacting and responding like a normal human should are doing so simply because of how the manga is skipping content that apparently shows him figuring out his situation, how much time he has, the pathways around him and the proper strategies from dying over 100 times and is improperly formatting the information it's choosing to give.

Kingdo himself points out as a novel reader that a lot of the critiques of the manga so far are explained by the Novel but the manga is skipping it. So the problem is that he IS acting like a normal human, but the adaptation isn't doing the novel justice and making it worse than it appears for people paying closer attention to it.

Dex-chan lover
He’s not all that smart is he..

Oh I was hit by bugbear… gets hit by bugbear again -> repeat
How many times did he need to repeat this to actually start doing something…
Y'ever die mate? Don't think you can just notice it right away, pretty impressive he noticed it after a couple times.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has a good job explaining what it feels like playing Dark Souls for the first time.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is going to suck hind tit for plot movement. Reading the TL'd LN was like watching paint be applied and dried. Again. And again. And again...

Dex-chan lover
if he can farm that chest then hes golden, just gotta do it perfectly like 50 times more, then use all the crazy skills to beat the spawn trap and leave

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t think the Wisdom Crystal can be farmed. He will respawn the moment before he died meaning right after he acquired the skill. He will keep the skill and go back to before he died once more after acquiring the skill.

Group Leader
Several shots show the MC being able to get up, think to himself, turn around and react long enough to do things like talk, fall on his butt and cower before being attacked. This is not structured to give the feeling of "A few seconds" like it's meant to. The way the manga is structured makes it look like he has ample time to do something (like run) but just isn't. It also takes him about 6 deaths (counting the first one) to realize that he should at least try to run away. That's not "A few" deaths and a normal person would've figured it out by death 2 or 3, if not they would've started running by that point anyway out of terror.

The manga doesn't demonstrate that he's unable to comprehend what's going on because he has so little time. So congratulations that you were able to parse the information but for a significant amount of people (if this comment section is anything to go by), it comes off like he's just dumb and wasting time and I can see why.
Even if he is being idiotic so f'ing what? This isn't a normal scenario bullshit would anyone be able to think calmly after dying 3 times. Anyone normal anyways. "Running out of sheer instinct" LMAO no you have no idea wtf you're talking about anyone normal would still be in shock. Do you think a guy first time driving a car is idiot because he doesn't know how to parallel park? Jesus stop being so negative and trying to find a reason to hate and just leave lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even if he is being idiotic so f'ing what? This isn't a normal scenario bullshit would anyone be able to think calmly after dying 3 times. Anyone normal anyways. Do you think a guy first time driving a car is idiot because he doesn't know how to parallel park? Jesus stop being so negative and trying to find a reason to hate and just leave lmao.
1. I'm free to be as negative as I want. You got a problem? Read a different comment.

2. I already discussed this, particularly 3 deaths thing, with someone else.

3.My ability to critique or not critique is not subject to how you think I should run my life, how I should read manga or anything based in your head. Feel free to take your own advice and "Just leave" hmm?

Ironically I wasn't planning on continuing much further with this series, but now I think I'll hate read it and comment just cuz I can. Thanks for the motivation.

Group Leader
1. I'm free to be as negative as I want. You got a problem? Read a different comment.

2. I already discussed this, particularly 3 deaths thing, with someone else.

3.My ability to critique or not critique is not subject to how you think I should run my life, how I should read manga or anything based in your head. Feel free to take your own advice and "Just leave" hmm?

Ironically I wasn't planning on continuing much further with this series, but now I think I'll hate read it and comment just cuz I can. Thanks for the motivation.
Your critique is ass and put too high expecations on some kid who was just a farmer most of his life, I already know your type and you love to hate read so I figured you wouldn't lmao. Ima drop this convo cus it's getting off topic and don't wanna start more mud slinging hopefully you learn not every character is born as some triple digit IQ big dicked mary sue

Users who are viewing this thread