Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
As the supreme hater of this manga it is my first question to ask...

0c1jIzt.png

What the actual hell is happening in this image? Bro is supposed to be getting hit from the back but the attack is drawn like it was a hook punch and his face is facing the same direction as the punch...which unless he got hit in the face (And thus the Bugbear should be in front) shouldn't be the case. What kind of punch hits you, twists your head but ignores velocity and physics? Mangaka-san! What is this!? ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also why did it take him several hundred attempts to try a new ability? I'm sure he can't see what they do but my dude, learn to experiment after death 30.
If you look at his neck, it seems that the punch actually twisted his head completely. So it's actually spinning.

As for the multiple attempts, you're thinking in gamer logic. In a life and death situation, an inexperience person won't be capable of thinking outside the box, especially when you consider the stress of dying over and over and over again. As many have mentioned before, it's a miracle that he's still sane after all this.

Dex-chan lover
ok you "conquered it" now go die and do it again, there were dussins of skills there, don't stop until you get them all, don't waste this golden opportunity

Dex-chan lover
More like never play any game in nightmare mode. 500 death is a rookie number. You will never know if you are simply not good enough or there are better approaches. And every fucking approach needs further investments, too.
Only true gamers understand 笑

Dex-chan lover
i swear some people don't think about putting themselves in others situation, yeah mc is dumb by our standards with the knowledge we have but if we put ourselves in his situation with absolutely no experience we will also die a lot and let's not even talk about the mental fortitude needed to not give up
Like seriously man.

It gets so tiresome when people whine and complain about characters(with typically no training to handle these kinds of situations) being dumb for not taking the super duper rational route an outside observer or hindsight would make obvious.

Come back and complain about MC not acting perfectly rationally/instantaneously when you have been punched in the face by a large dude with enough force to give you a concussion and your jaw was numb for at least a month, or been forced to your knees with a gun held against your back/neck/spine during food delivery robberies.(like I have)

Even with learned experiences where you face something again, you can make mistakes or act on emotions like fear rather than apply your hindsight from previous experiences.

Maybe all these armchair commentators really would be badass bosses who naturally adapt immediately and make the best choices. The normal average person still is not going to be like that, they are probably not so naturally gifted/conditioned like them.

This is a roguelike manga.
Actual roguelikes, like ADOM and TOME and Nethack and Angband and forks, etc. Not the latest early access deck builder.

Supporter
Awful flashbacks of playing the Hitchhiker's Guide text-based game in the babelfish room. Heckuva chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The most glaring issue with this manga is the MC's intelligence or lack their of.
Some people are saying that it's a matter of circumstance or in the same situation could you do any better?
But the biggest show that he is utterly hopelessly moronic, is that he hasn't lost is sanity after 500+ deaths.
Most people would lose their shit after maybe the first 50 or so hell maybe even 10
You have to be externally numb in the brain to keep going after all of that.
So Dark Souls

Dex-chan lover
As the supreme hater of this manga it is my first question to ask...

0c1jIzt.png

What the actual hell is happening in this image? Bro is supposed to be getting hit from the back but the attack is drawn like it was a hook punch and his face is facing the same direction as the punch...which unless he got hit in the face (And thus the Bugbear should be in front) shouldn't be the case. What kind of punch hits you, twists your head but ignores velocity and physics? Mangaka-san! What is this!? ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also why did it take him several hundred attempts to try a new ability? I'm sure he can't see what they do but my dude, learn to experiment after death 30.
Got hit by both the Bugbear at the same time. The one on front and the one on his back

Dex-chan lover
ok you "conquered it" now go die and do it again, there were dussins of skills there, don't stop until you get them all, don't waste this golden opportunity
If he reloads he loses the skill, and the item in that room was a one-off. It’s possible there are other rooms like that in the dungeon, but he would have to find them. Which means hanging around a level he is in no way truly prepared to deal with. I feel you, i thought the same thing when i saw that list, but it’s fairly clear he only gets one, period.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you look at his neck, it seems that the punch actually twisted his head completely. So it's actually spinning.
A full neck spin has a greater tension on the throat. I've seen what a twisted neck looks like, it aint that pretty.

As for the multiple attempts, you're thinking in gamer logic. In a life and death situation, an inexperience person won't be capable of thinking outside the box, especially when you consider the stress of dying over and over and over again. As many have mentioned before, it's a miracle that he's still sane after all this.

Apparently he's being methodical about everything happening but the manga is skipping the details that show he IS actually experimenting.

Dex-chan lover
It seems, like many games, that you only get a 'prompt' to save after a level up. Had he saved right after the first time he got a skill point he would be restarting from that point. Sure, that would technically mean that he would just need to beat 9 more bugbears as soon as he loads. But whether or not he could do that would be a whole 'nother trial.

I can't remember but I doesn't seem like he can reload his save willingly. Or at the very least he doesn't know how to do this. The starter dungeon girl really gave him no clue what/how to do. There were quieter moments where he should have tried to experiment but by the time he realized that he was in a death-loop he had already started going a little crazy.

Then again save-scumming without knowing what the limitations of the save system are could put you in a spot where you die instantly without actually being able to do anything. Like saving the moment before certain death means that you reload the moment before you die. This really needs to be cleared up ... maybe by a hot yandere chick ... yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread