Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I mean can't he reverse time? But honestly, if she IS a yandere maybe that is best for him? Things tend to never end that well with those...

Dex-chan lover
Oh WTF!!?? She was yandere for him to the point that getting rejected made her lose her will to live. I get his trauma from his life experience but man now this will weigh on his mind now. Another reset is coming because he can't survive on his own so maybe he'll accept her advances next time or figure something else out. Thanks for the chapter.
she killed herself because he didnt screw her? I'm wow
This is so messed up... I love it

Dex-chan lover
Yo, theory. She said she gave that skill to countless people, right? What if she killed herself so she can go back to her own check point so she could go back and redo her seduction? From her point of view, she came back to create a new timeline but from the MC's pov she hung herself.

Anyways, good chance that the MC will go back himself and create a new timeline where he'll either sidestep the seduction that wont make her kill herself or accept it.

Dex-chan lover
If she gave that skill to EVERYONE that came inside the dungeon, did she never explain how the skill worked to ANYONE? How did they die anyway? If they have that skill they just repeat their deaths infinitely. Can she take the skill away? LN readers, I need context!

Also wasn't expecting her to pull a Doki Doki reference, her cosplay is top notch.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, what if this is the ultimate form of psychological manipulation. She knows he'll kill himself to get her back cause he needs her power and next time let her have her way. After all, i doubt she'd just "kill" herself after waiting centuries to be free.
But if she's dead how can he get her power?

Users who are viewing this thread