Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the story is getting a bit interesting again.
Although I feel like the manga has been pretty poorly executed even up till this point.
But I want to stick with it for a while longer to see where it goes.

Thanks everyone at My Darling for the translation

wait so Ageha is the definitive "Yandere Girlfriend" in the title? so its safe to assume the WN has very few harem elements?

Dex-chan lover
that's surprising.
how did she even get out by herself? did the whole split personality thing cause a malfunction in her seal that allowed her to slip out? or did a monster accidently free her somehow?

Dex-chan lover
The wording on the last page isn’t simp enough. He used two order/command statements and she would have wrecked his ass for being full of himself.

Dex-chan lover
and did you forget that she killed him the second time and told him that she will do over and over again if he dares to free her?
Yeah but the first time that personality wasnt in control? So he likely just has to get the timing right? And she has no way of knowing if its the first or second time?

Dex-chan lover
How was this the last resort after giving into the parasite sword. Hell Why didn't try rolling the personality gacha with the other girl again. She was the only thing with varying results.
He was really a fool when he refused her advances...

Dex-chan lover
Visual novel title :
My yandere vampire master can be this cute

That game have only bad endings

Dex-chan lover
So basically the sword was the G-Virus to his Birkin. He lives but starts to lose control and eventually his everything to the virus. Except he didn't live long enough to turn into some massive monster with teeth for a head

Dex-chan lover
He went through all that instead of trying to free ageha again? seriously? Did he already forget that she was nice the first time?
Also why did he never use provoke on the vampire? did the author already forget about it?
And did he just stop gaining skill points?

Ageha is the only one so far that can tell that he’s looping so she poses the biggest threat cause she can see through his attempts. She was also the one who gave him the ability in the first place, so if she could somehow take it back then he’s completely screwed. Best to avoid her than to take the chance and hope to run into her good side.

The vampire is likely much smarter than those bugbear so I’d assume that provoke won’t be as effective against her, plus she also has high regenerative abilities so he probably wouldn’t be able kill her with the environment.

With his current skill extra skill points likely don’t matter cause what’s he going to do? Provoke them more?

This is all just my assumptions though.

Dex-chan lover
He was really a fool when he refused her advances...
She tried to rape him! It’s not like she asked him out and he just rejected her. In fact, she was seemingly trying to rape him in his sleep before realizing he was awake.

His reaction was complete valid, and I don’t know why people keep saying stuff like this.

Double-page supporter
Did my guy level up at all during this past 8 chapters. Like damn theres no progress at all. Grovel and lick the floor bruh u deserve it

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but the first time that personality wasnt in control? So he likely just has to get the timing right? And she has no way of knowing if its the first or second time?
She said his soul is marked, so it doesn't matter, she sees his soul, thinks he did something bad to her and kills him.

Dex-chan lover
just go to ageha route and not break her seal? if her seal broke automatically then just do a mad dash away before she gain full control of her body
That route has a lot of strong monsters in it, + If the seal breaks and she desires to kill him, he won't be able to run away.

Dex-chan lover
The girls definitely kill him every time he meets them. The sword lets you live for hours on end, and you still keep some level of control, if only for a while. Once he got far enough into the fight with the vampire girl, the sword completely took over, and he realized it was a dead end. So he moved on to something else.
He got possessed multiple times. After the first possession (when Judith said that "the main body's consciousness has already been taken over"), he said he "tried again and again without giving up", and that the possession "always happened". Which means it's more than once.

Ageha is literally the worst possible option. She remembers everything that happens, but only vaguely enough to be a hindrance to his attempts. It's literally the worst possible outcome. If she didn't remember at all, he could save scum her and reciprocate her affection. If she remembered more, she'd probably realize she killed herself, and the poor guy's only sin was not letting himself get raped.
I think "that girl" didn't actually remember though. It's just her 2nd personality (there's a chance that her name's not Ageha), which is totally different from the affectionate 1st personality (Ageha). That's why she had different attitude right from the start. Even at the end, rather than remembering anything, she just said that MC had a bad smell, and she correlates that with "MC went against her in past life." Which is obviously wrong if she does remember. "There's no way she'd talk to someone like yourself," "Ageha refuses to talk to you," and "Don't ever get involved with Ageha" all points to a different, separate personality. Though I can't deny the possibility that the 1st personality did remember and hid from MC throughout the second encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread