Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
He got possessed multiple times. After the first possession (when Judith said that "the main body's consciousness has already been taken over"), he said he "tried again and again without giving up", and that the possession "always happened". Which means it's more than once.
Yeah, and that was likely near the end of his runs, since he usually got destroyed early on. It was the entire point of "I'm going to farm for XP before fighting her". It's not like this happened the exact first time, and it kept happening hundreds more. You start by farming with the sword, find out you're being possessed, then see if you can fight the possession and the vampire.

Even the time we saw it happen, it's not like the guy was completely gone. He clearly had some of his wits about him. Tell me you wouldn't at least try to fight it a couple of times.

I think "that girl" didn't actually remember though. It's just her 2nd personality (there's a chance that her name's not Ageha), which is totally different from the affectionate 1st personality (Ageha). That's why she had different attitude right from the start. Even at the end, rather than remembering anything, she just said that MC had a bad smell, and she correlates that with "MC went against her in past life." Which is obviously wrong if she does remember. "There's no way she'd talk to someone like yourself," "Ageha refuses to talk to you," and "Don't ever get involved with Ageha" all points to a different, separate personality. Though I can't deny the possibility that the 1st personality did remember and hid from MC throughout the second encounter.
So the first one probably does, and the second remembers that something unpleasant happened. Presumably the second knows things the first does, so then we know the first only vaguely remembers. Again: Precisely the exact wrong level of "save memory", where she remembers too much, and not enough.

Dex-chan lover
Ageha is the only one so far that can tell that he’s looping so she poses the biggest threat cause she can see through his attempts. She was also the one who gave him the ability in the first place, so if she could somehow take it back then he’s completely screwed. Best to avoid her than to take the chance and hope to run into her good side.

The vampire is likely much smarter than those bugbear so I’d assume that provoke won’t be as effective against her, plus she also has high regenerative abilities so he probably wouldn’t be able kill her with the environment.

With his current skill extra skill points likely don’t matter cause what’s he going to do? Provoke them more?

This is all just my assumptions though.
Not really
She implied something about a "smell" but nothing specific
She probably just guessed based on him acting like he knows her and acting surprised over her being different
Definitely worth a try like what this guy died 400+ times wrestling humanoid bears that isnt much scarier
She said his soul is marked, so it doesn't matter, she sees his soul, thinks he did something bad to her and kills him.
Quick death easy retry lets get it

Dex-chan lover
She said his soul is marked, so it doesn't matter, she sees his soul, thinks he did something bad to her and kills him.
She didn't say that. She said his actions leave an impression on her soul. Like, the mind doesn't remember, but her soul does.

Double-page supporter
Wait so the vampire girl didn't remember ? What ... i thought in the prev chap she did remember him ?

Dex-chan lover
Tell me you wouldn't at least try to fight it a couple of times.
Hmm I guess I will try, but I won't try it really seriously because wandering around the dungeon while being possessed doesn't sound good for me.

the second remembers that something unpleasant happened.
I think she didn't actually remember, per se. Even if the 1st remember, the 2nd clearly didn't. She felt something (most likely from that soul whatever), and she assumed wrong. The 1st was a submissive type who chose to kill herself after getting rejected rather than attacking MC, so there's no way she would describe about what has happened as "MC went against her" like what the 2nd said. Whatever the trace left on the soul was, I think it's more like a feeling rather a memory.

About the bad smell, we still don't know anything about it. We don't even sure if the smell is actually related to MC's past interaction with the 1st, or if that's just 2nd personality's weird gimmick of saying that she don't like MC. Like how one of Judith's gimmick was her pride. When Judith killed MC for the first time, she assumed that everyone (including strangers like MC, who she never met before) should have known who she is and be polite towards her.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so the vampire girl didn't remember ? What ... i thought in the prev chap she did remember him ?
Only Ageha seems to remember the resets. She was talking to the sword in the last chapter.
Hmm I guess I will try, but I won't try it really seriously because wandering around the dungeon while being possessed doesn't sound good for me.
Hey, maybe if you feed it enough, it won't use you as a food source. I haven't read the novel, but that definitely sounds like the first or second avenue you might try. It's only feeding, and you just happen to be handy.
Whatever the trace left on the soul was, I think it's more like a feeling rather a memory.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Something actually akin to a proper memory of the events would be more helpful than a vague "I don't like you, and I feel like you've wronged me before". Same for not remembering/feeling anything at all.

Semi-predictable powerful character: exists
Readers: "Noooo, do other things, why?!?"

wait so Ageha is the definitive "Yandere Girlfriend" in the title? so its safe to assume the WN has very few harem elements?
She is,
but despite that MC still finds a way to flirt with other girls.

that's surprising.
how did she even get out by herself? did the whole split personality thing cause a malfunction in her seal that allowed her to slip out? or did a monster accidently free her somehow?
She can astral project. Needless to say, Ageha is extremely busted. Though, surprisingly, she's not the most busted thing in the world.

Dex-chan lover
She can astral project. Needless to say, Ageha is extremely busted. Though, surprisingly, she's not the most busted thing in the world.
now hold on a minute, you're telling me she can astral project herself and even kill people and monsters as an astral projection but that she can't actually free herself from her seal? now that's just crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Not really
She implied something about a "smell" but nothing specific
She probably just guessed based on him acting like he knows her and acting surprised over her being different
Definitely worth a try like what this guy died 400+ times wrestling humanoid bears that isnt much scarier
She’d still be my last choice, too unpredictable. Everything else you can start over with a clean slate, her it’s a matter of chance (if it even works that way).

And even if she may not have full recollection of previous events, she still mentioned the resets leaving some impression on his soul, so she likely has a way of telling herself.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Childhood friend murdered, given skill by socially deprived unstable otherworldly person, trapped in a dungeon made by a vampire and stuck with a parasite sword...

Dex-chan lover
She’d still be my last choice, too unpredictable. Everything else you can start over with a clean slate, her it’s a matter of chance (if it even works that way).

And even if she may not have full recollection of previous events, she still mentioned the resets leaving some impression on his soul, so she likely has a way of telling herself.
On her soul. Her brain forgets the pain, but her soul doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
On her soul. Her brain forgets the pain, but her soul doesn't.
No actually, there’s no indication that it’s “her” soul.

She starts by saying he went against her last time cause that there’s a bad smell coming from “him”, and that he shouldn’t think that everything will go back when he dies.

She then says “even when you die, your actions reach the soul”.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ass
i6mGjbn.png

Dex-chan lover
No actually, there’s no indication that it’s “her” soul.

She starts by saying he went against her last time cause that there’s a bad smell coming from “him”, and that he shouldn’t think that everything will go back when he dies.

She then says “even when you die, your actions reach the soul”.
Went and checked the raws, in case I was taking crazy pills or something, and sure enough, she is, in fact, talking about her soul. She may also mean other's souls, but either way, not his. It would be a would be a very strange way to construct the dialogue if she was talking about his soul.

Users who are viewing this thread