Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nandomo Korosareru - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
3,048
We got Gorgan's motivation. I think there may be more to it. He doesn't have any obligation to be honest with Kiska in the first place. Eligion is on guard now though at least.

Thanks for the translation.
Yeah I assume what he's hiding has something to do with "chaosism" or w/e. He was a real one tho. Someone that bold can't be all bad which makes me question the hero more.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,843
I think it's the opposite this time, Nyau is going to be Kiska's ally. I think she knows more than she lets on, and it wasn't a coincidence that she dropped in before Kiska and Gorgan started to fight.

Nyau started off drunk, but then when the situation between Kiska and Gorgan deescalated she suddenly becomes sober after a drink of water? I think she intentionally disrupted it.
She’ll be on his side, grow into a big boobed elf and try to have sex with him…

only for back to the future Doc Ageha to cut Nyau’s head off mid-orgasm
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
156
My confusion about the meaning of different facial expressions continues to grow larger and larger each chapter. I legit can't tell what emotions the characters have ~60% of the time. It's funny in a certain way, but alsoa bit annoying haha
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Messages
2,610
I forget, is Eligion in the know of Kanaria & Gorgan's chaos worship? I can't remember if that's this timeline or a previous one.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,987
Why does mc keep looking down to the damn floor? when there's a guy that can one shot him anytime blows my mind
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
4,796
Nyau is the mvp this chapter. She managed to stop the fight between our guy and GORGAN OF THE CHAOSISTS.
OHuwzD7.jpeg

Eligion is glad Kanaria came with that face. :meguusmug:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
222
Why tf a cliffhanger man
A month is such a long wait man isn't this why they aren't able to earn much profit from mangas
Well not like I know much about it ig imma shut up :fml:
 
Active member
Joined
May 21, 2024
Messages
16
MC is smart and quick to catch on, if Nyau was a traitor Gorgan wouldn't shut his mouth and decided to leave. Knowing Gorgan didn't engaged in fight despite knowing MC is a Threat and knows it all means Nyau must be a pretty strong person. This manga is peak and mysterious one of my Isekai that isn't boring.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
1,326
She’ll be on his side, grow into a big boobed elf and try to have sex with him…

only for back to the future Doc Ageha to cut Nyau’s head off mid-orgasm
That... Huh, actually you bring up something kind of interesting.

Nyao has a longer lifespan than humans do. Assuming she survives this (either because Kiska changes the past, or she got through all along), she is likely to still be around when Kiska goes back to his own time. That's gonna be interesting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top