Dungeon no Osananajimi - Ch. 28 - My Childhood Friend is The Great Hero

Dex-chan lover
And do not say "You're on a break."
Asking for a "break" means she almost certainly already has another guy she wants to bang. Asking for an "open relationship" after being exclusive means she definitely already has another guy she wants to bang. In both of these cases she's wanting a license to cheat and probably already is cheating. Also, if your girl is fine with you banging other girls then she no longer cares about you. She's gone already and you should just make it formal as soon as the words leave her lips.

Dex-chan lover
Asking for a "break" means she almost certainly already has another guy she wants to bang. Asking for an "open relationship" after being exclusive means she definitely already has another guy she wants to bang. In both of these cases she's wanting a license to cheat and probably already is cheating. Also, if your girl is fine with you banging other girls then she no longer cares about you. She's gone already and you should just make it formal as soon as the words leave her lips.
Actually, I was referring to the 90s sitcom Friends, where a misunderstanding of what constitutes appropriate behavior when a couple went on a break resulted in them breaking up.

Dex-chan lover
He got corrupted by the sword, didn't he? Instant great power, no way it doesn't come without a cost.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I was referring to the 90s sitcom Friends, where a misunderstanding of what constitutes appropriate behavior when a couple went on a break resulted in them breaking up.
I never got into either Friends or Seinfeld back in the day so I didn't get your reference. To me "let's take a break" means "we're going to stop our relationship for X amount of time and can do anything we want", which means Goodbye.

nah this is funny lmao, actually decent series

edit: this is nasty cliffhanger wow def didnt see that coming lol, wheres the next chapter man

Aggregator gang
Well, atleast he didn't backstab them. He announce it first... :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread