4a749dac-6512-4ad6-88f6-56f72f0913aa
thegentelman Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 24, 2018 Messages 1,591 Jan 20, 2019 #2 I thought he would just break the rock
ultraleaf Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 3,587 Jan 21, 2019 #3 And thus her journey began as the new hero.
S supernova708 Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 8, 2018 Messages 128 Jan 21, 2019 #4 SHE DESERVES THIS!!!!!!
knightcky Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 1, 2018 Messages 611 Jan 21, 2019 #5 She is the best waifu after all!
D depzdai Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 3,165 Jan 21, 2019 #6 The Spanish inquisition did not even expect it.
mahtan Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 26, 2018 Messages 5,063 Jan 21, 2019 #7 "What, is this Chrono Trigger now?
P PhantomStarlight Aggregator gang Joined Feb 7, 2018 Messages 223 Jan 23, 2019 #9 I honestly thought if he couldn't draw it from the earth, he'd just destroy the earth first. then pick it up
I honestly thought if he couldn't draw it from the earth, he'd just destroy the earth first. then pick it up
rkkn Supporter Joined Sep 22, 2018 Messages 2,121 Dec 4, 2020 #10 lol. but a little surprising, since she was a fabulous accomplice to his shady deeds
TaengManok Fed-Kun's army Joined Dec 14, 2019 Messages 535 Jan 11, 2021 #11 LMAOOO I did not expect that. I would have expected Harpiko or one of his other teammates, but NOT FROG LADY. HAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN. They got me good. 😂👌🤣👏👏👏
LMAOOO I did not expect that. I would have expected Harpiko or one of his other teammates, but NOT FROG LADY. HAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN. They got me good. 😂👌🤣👏👏👏
S Stefanikkkk Fed-Kun's army Joined Jan 22, 2025 Messages 88 Oct 1, 2025 #12 Miss Frog is bicurious...?!