Dungeon Nursery

So, considering where the manga left off . . . couldn't this be considered as COMPLETED status?
I mean yeah, there could have been SO MUCH MORE done with it, but seeing as the MC is the Demon Lord/Dungeon Boss at the end, Completed Status right?

Fed-Kun's army
aww this was so cute. fuck you championscans/ptscans for keeping this to your shitty ass website. and thank you for translating it. and fuck you.

one of the like 4 isekai stories which I feel like are actual stories that had an objective and went through with it to the end. Also god damn was it cute

Aggregator gang
This was pure gold, it’s a shame it was a cop-out version of what it could of been but even then it was a good ride

Double-page supporter
This is extremely good, find it wherever you can.

It's too bad it's so short but it does have an ending at least.

The summoned monster babies were very cute and were the sole reason I continued reading this. It wasn't that good otherwise, and I think it's kind of weird that he's boning the frog lady but whatever floats his boat I guess...

Yep, looks like a another sclantion purged from mangadex, why I have no idea it was an axed series, despite being pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread