Dungeon Nursery

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wasn't the dungeon supposed to be for bad people's souls to be purified?
So what's the story with the elfs then?

Fed-Kun's army
@Aricitic
There are varying dagrees of evil.
Also, looks can be decieiving.
Finally, maybe the dungeon experiance already fixed her.

Dex-chan lover
I, too, know that feeling. "Yeah I could get stronger by spending points to my character buuut.... maybe another roll? I'm really feeling this one is gonna be it."

1 roll later

"I mean... I still have some left, it could just be this one peculiar roll"

Dex-chan lover
I can only hope this series lasts long enough for a reform to happen. 'Cause at this rate, he's got a ways to go.

Contributor
Omg I love this, it's hilarious. The combination of an isekai and cute child/baby manga is pretty great, especially since that means it doesn't take itself too seriously like a lot of Isekai do and end up as some annoying teenage power fantasy with a MC who can do everything. The best part is they don't even have to try to make the MC seem like some amazing hero everyone adores and all that bullshit, he's a despicable snake and that's how he's meant to be.

Contributor
If nothing else, at least he knows how to make the best out of the situation he's found himself in.

Dex-chan lover
Manga just gets better and better. The humor is on point and it takes the piss out of so many isekai.

The babies are also adorable when they get traumatized. Except for the spider baby, she doesn't give a fuck about anything.

Dex-chan lover
Years from now this guy is going to be a demon lord with an elite guard of monster women.

THE POWER OF ECONOMICS!
You know... I was in for the laughs and this has become quite compelling.

Users who are viewing this thread