Dungeon Nursery

Does anyone else get severe Legendary Moonlight Sculptor vibes the further this manga goes on?

Contributor
Haha that tadpole. I wonder though what would happen if he had a kings rock for the 3rd evo.

Geodude -> Graveler -> Golem

This manga is hilarious, laughing every chapter like Kyou Kara Ore Wa.

Dex-chan lover
I heard this manga is going to get animated. I don't know if it's true, though. I can't wait for it.

Sorry for asking here but I was looking around to see if the artist has an online gallery of some kind anywhere and coming up blank, does anyone know of one or just a twitter, etc?

Dex-chan lover
This dude should better summon the lvl 99 goblin girl, then ez game!

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 I think I know who you mean ... I also think that the chance of her following any order is pretty much nil :)

Every time the tadpole evolves, it always leave me with the "WTF?!" expression. Too bad, it is his last evolution.

Dex-chan lover
the fuck is this... That's not a frog! It's a pervert wearing a cloth on his face!

This series was already good, but Tadswole is carrying the fuck out of it. If he doesn't lose then vow to return after he has trained himself I will be severely disappointed, though.

too short too short too short too short too short too short

this is so much fun to read

Dex-chan lover
What the hell just... WOW. Poor Tadpole... Back to being a tadpole.

I rarely laughed out loud from manga's. This is definitely one of the unique ones.

Users who are viewing this thread