Dungeon Reset - Ch. 34

This series is getting worst, adding the new character just make it to a stupid direction.

imo

Dex-chan lover
He's such a hard worker when he gets an idea in his head, lol.
He's no Yu Ilhan, but he's working on reaching Weed at some point.

New kid looks cute af, hopefully doesn’t turn out to be a boring character:)

Thanks for the new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I think the translation for the rabbit-drinking-soda panel is slightly off. He should be like "you don't have good taste" and the rabbit should be like "meat tastes good to me!" Saying that the soda tastes like meat is... weird

Dex-chan lover
@Riger He's the right level of hard worker for the story to remain interesting and not frustrating because of MC's lack of effort, but its not too much either like weed where everything becomes a grind and doesn't feel like he's enjoying himself. I don't know, I just don't like the fact that Weed is playing a game but is treating it like work. Its much more fun to read something when the characters are enjoying themselves.

why the fuck does the mc say that the ability of the new kid is a great one. only doubles his strength. of course strength is somewhat vague but I just read that the average lifting weight of an untrained 190 pound person is 135 pounds. this guy is weighs much less and so and is probably untrained. so he should probably lets say be able to lift 110 pounds. or even less. but double that and he can only lift 220 pounds which is meh. should not really be able be that great. and its maximum lifting weight. so if his strength is double he may be able to throw a 110 pound rock but should only be able to barely lift a 220 pound rock which, come on, is totally useless in fights. the dirt apes of mc are like 100x more usefull than this lil bitch with his more than useless ability

Food wars but with more crack than there already was at food wars (and a bit of isekai genre too)

Users who are viewing this thread