Dungeon Reset - Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
I tried The Blade of Evolution but like most chinese titles i can't like it :/ plot is all over the place and i only read 9 chapters. It's like the author tries to bring new elements every chapter, stuff he read somewhere else, but it doesn't merge well. Also all social interactions are awkward and edgy. But i got this feel from all chinese titles i've tried, so far Feng Shen Ji is the only Manhua i would recommend

@EVReborns well yeah, when the elder was introduced, all that was mentioned was how he was a coward who used his ability to figure out everyone else's weaknesses to obtain power over them. he was introduced as a pretty crummy person

So village of cannibals, slice off the flesh to eat, come reset they get restored and they carry on. When too many there, they cook and eat all of them

Supporter
All this time molding clay and stone has awoken an urge that cannot be sated.

Dex-chan lover
"You like Solo Leveling? We do Blade of Evolution which is similar and fixes issues in Solo Leveling."
1. It is similar like a teenager tried to copy it. Art and story are both a rank below Solo Leveling.
2. It "fixes" Solo Leveling the same way I would "fix" a car if I tried to dismantle it and reassemble it. Note that I know little about cars, so you imagine what the result would be.
It might be better in some way, but overall is a good level below.

Just a quick sample of "Blade" that I find particularly cringe-worthy: (spoiler, duh)
MC gets insulted by someone who outranks him.
He agrees to a public duel, forcefully upgrades the duel to a death match using a rare item and completely overpowers his opponent.
Someone spots him and basically broadcasts it on the youtube/twitch equivalent.
A little later, MC complains to the broadcaster that he wanted to keep a low profile and... the broadcast ruined his plan?
And that's just the one most obvious problem I see in just a few chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
*inhale exhale* MUST RESIST URGE TO BUILD HOUSES *inhale exhale*

Dex-chan lover
Whether he is dangerous is based on his attitude and his survivability? What does that mean? I understand attitude, but what does survivability mean here?

Users who are viewing this thread