Dungeon Reset - Ch. 50

tb

Lol can't believe someone here will trust the elder. He already trying to usedawun in the first meet lol

They have two altars. They make sanctuary??
And what its with that Baboonguy???
Like it!

Dex-chan lover
@emansistow
If he hadn't hidden the full amount of salt and baited the elder, the elder wouldn't have bought everything at market price.

Aggregator gang
Feels like some people in the comments are reading a different manhwa, hasn't the story already shown that the elder isn't a good person? He abandoned his friends in the dungeon and the minute Dawun comes, he tries to find out his weakness and manipulate him, constantly trying to impede whatever Dawun is doing so that the villagers won't become as favorable towards Dawun. If he really wanted to offer free salt for the village, he would have rushed out immediately upon hearing the news and if he didn't have ulterior motives, he could have bought a large amount and not say he wanted to buy everything.

Group Leader
I doubt that was all of the salt he had. At the very least, it'd be stupid if he showed them all the cards hidden in his sleeve.

Dex-chan lover
Beware, old man. If you keep messing with the mc, he'll sell you into slavery and you'll help him count the money...

@Harry_Dong Yeah for sure not all, and like Amariithynar said, probably just what he had on him. MC has access to the Desert of Salt anyway, so I doubt he cares.

Group Leader
@Amariithynar @nzrock
Very good points. Totally forgot about the salt desert he has allows him to have a limitless supply of salt through his gate, so he can get more any time he wants.

@xEternalSoul Symptom of reading too many similar isekais, people start forgetting what happened even two chapters ago, and judging only by what they see in the new release.

That's my theory, anyway :v

Dex-chan lover
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WE GOTTEM.

Also the elder is the shadiest and nastiest one on the place, why are people saying otherwise? LMAO

Dex-chan lover
When i look at the comment here, i wanna read it so bad. But all the pages got blurred

Dex-chan lover
Wahaha take that, Elder! Thanks for update, not sure what happened but first half was blurry for me

Dex-chan lover
@emansistow You're basically the only person in this thread that I agree with.

@Solipsist I don't really like the elder either (no duh given that he's made to be a character to dislike), but I'm going to play devil's advocate because you're just straight up wrong.

He did not go "full communism" on the salt. He bought salt. That's it. If I walked into a store and said I'm buying everything there, does that mean I'm going "full communism"? No. He is clearly choosing to give away the salt to everyone for free after that, but that does not make it full communism or anything like that. Anyone else could've bought all the salt if they 1) had the resources for it and 2) wanted to do it. He just did it because he thought it would benefit him.

Then you're just wrong on the other part. Have you not read this ENTIRE story? Dawun does not have the kind of personality to just piss people off for no reason. He saved a random fat boy just because he wanted to. Yes, if he needed to antagonize the elder to get what he wanted, Dawun would do it. It does not look like he needed to antagonize the elder to get what he wanted. That's the issue here.

@Celiohogane Wrong. Nowhere does it show that Dawun knows the elder is a dick. He's suspicious of the elder, but nowhere has it shown Dawun to concretely know that the elder is bad in any way.

@Hell_Satan That doesn't answer what I said. Yes, Dawun wants to get enchanted items. Yes, the elder is a way for Dawun to get enchanted items. That does not mean that Dawun had to go straight into antagonizing the elder.

@Steelz He has NOT figured out the elder's nature. He is suspicious of the elder, but he has no reason to openly antagonize the elder.

@Bramia The MC clearly cares about PEOPLE and does not openly piss people off for no good reason. See my other responses. He probably could've gotten what he wanted without openly antagonizing the elder.

@A-Song You're just straight up wrong. The elder literally bought the salt using his own resources to then give away for free to the village. Yes, hate the elder for all of the good reasons to hate him. Don't make crap up just to hate him. You called him a sick fuck for wanting to increase his own prestige by giving away salt for free? That's screwed up.

@comeonnow0 do you even know what does antagonizing mean? what he did is just taunting him to make sure the elder didn't go back on his word duh

@comeonnow0 dude, we're just readers, and foreign readers at that, the author isn't gonna give a damn what you think.
The Elder has been made to be the semi-bad guy in this arc, since the Baboon isn't in charge of the 4th stage.
The writing's on the wall already, it's clearly obvious the MC is starting to catch on what the Elder is doing, and will defeat/cripple him in the future, after all MC holds no allegiance to the Elder, nor does his Stage 1 friends, since they're also recent members.
The story has to move on, and since MC is MC, nothing can stop him lol.

Users who are viewing this thread