Dungeon Reset - Ch. 50

Ljpd9sO_d.webp

Fed-Kun's army
So Alpha, like any fantasy God, just needed a big fat OFFERING. Sweet! Let's so how far all this junk will get Dawun and his crew.
Also, thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@Comeonnow0 It's been very entertaining reading your stubborn comments. From what I read, all I can see is that Dawun has one of those "this guy is kind of fishy and rubs me the wrong way" attitudes towards the village elder. As far as trading his salt, it seems pretty obvious he was counting on getting the most out of the Elder and pulled the old bait and switch on him to get as much as he could for the upcoming "offering".
Anyway, no need to get so mulish over it.

Dex-chan lover
@Gravewind And I say again, repeating myself. I'm not trying to make this a big deal. Yes, it is a small issue. And yet people, exactly like you, think that I'm just complaining and making a big mess of it like it's the worst thing in the world.

And I just disagree for the reasons I said before. It looks like publicly antagonizing him.

Aggregator gang
Why did the elder think he was in such a conundrum? All he had to do was go "My goodness! I had thought that was all the salt you had! It's why I was so sure I could buy it all, but I had no idea you had even more, that's quite amazing!" and the whole audience would have gone "Yeah I thought that was all of it too", letting him back out of it easily.
Why would they think less of him for not buying the stuff they didn't know existed when he made the deal...?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah why didn’t he just say, “ oh I didn’t know you had this much, I can only afford the amount not in your inventory “

@comeonnow0 I called him a manipulative sick f*** because he is one. Arguing over the internet is pointless. The point is that he's trying to coerce others into doing his bidding and pulling a very toxic group mentality.
Giving away salt is okay but he could have just told others first so that they could buy their share. Their is no need for his "sacrifice", in the first place - He is dealing with adults not kids. Also increasing his prestige is okay, given that he does not pull down or demean others. Just because he acts nice and says nice words doesn't mean he is. His intentions and actions always show he has bad intentions and he is the kind of person to use those pleasantries just to drive people to listen and do his bidding for him. Constantly he displays this as he wants others to be more dependent and trust him wholeheartedly, not to mention anything that threatens his "goal" is sacrificed - as he did have the intention to place MC's friends in a dangerous place.
He is a manipulative sick dude.

PS. Ignoring him always works, given he doesn't constantly clash with MC, obviously people will eventually reach their limit. Also, when your life is threatened, anything can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread