Dungeon Reset

I really love this idea that the "system" of progression these random people from Earth get put through is actually imperfect, and that it's possible to mess around with it if you have the right tools.

multitrackdrifting_2.png

multi altar enchantment!

Contributor
This was honestly much better than I was expecting.

Some of it for oddly... mechanical reasons, like the author being very good at managing the protagonists' quirky exponential rise to power in a manner that manages to always feel both restrained and gradual yet very satisfying... Or something like that anyway. Reminds me of certain aspects of how certain types of games (idle games in particular actually, I think) work and feel satisfying, when done well. I may go back at some point and try to pick apart what's going on there.

It's also got a pretty good sense of humour, some oddly likeable characters in it's limited cast (like, I'm oddly fond of the rabbit by now, and the rabbit is a psychopath), occasional sporadic doses of cuteness (the squirrel on the protagonist's shoulder in the cover art is just about peak adorable whenever it shows up), so on and so forth... Somehow it all adds up to something thoroughly enjoyable.

This is very interesting. I like the characters and plot line are easy to follow. Sometimes I don't like game-like manga but this is nice.

What I don't get at the few last chapter is why it's not resetting. The dungeon, i mean.

@Raystio

The dungeon is most likely resetting however the protagonist is currently outside what is considered the dungeons. He left the 1st level which ended up becoming managed by the baboon and the 4th level he still hasn't accessed fully due to the griffin. It appears that all the dungeons are actually just on a single world.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ohemgee!
Our Rabbit awakened into something... with the hope of no return! 🤣😂

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Can someone please explain what is going on with the uploads because mangadods deleted this from the site uploaded again and now I am confused?!

Group Leader
Mangadods took it off their website to not be making money off the chapter itself. It gives us promotion and allows our readers to read it. That's enough for us.

I was honestly expecting long winded drama between the protag's group before he splits off from then and it turns into a revenge story.

Thank god I was wrong.
This is not only 100% better than what I expected, it's blasting all the other walls of my expectations too!

I quite appreciate dungeon reset, but the publicity for blade of evolution... Seriously, this one is crappy as a cow dung macerated in the sun for 10 days...

Users who are viewing this thread