Dungeon Reset

Based on other stories i've read, i would have thought it would be another 50 chaps before they reunite. So glad it's not it ☺

Hahaha this series is a lot of fun. Dawun has a way higher standard of living, there's no way he'll let his bros live like this! 😅

Ok great chapter

But really?? Trying to get people to read blade of evolution?? That series sucks so much it’s a bad ripoff of solo leveling with zero reasons for the plot to happen... the art is amazing but the story sucks so much... what plot holes does it fix?? It makes more than it solves... a quest that requires everyone else to die? Only to make the main guy OP as F ? With no reason? And the mom that suffers some sickness just cuz?
The story just inserts Solo Leveling plot without any purpose just to get some readers cuz the art is good...

Edit: wow even going back to look... it’s still a ripoff and even the art is worse than I remember...

Eilistraee
are you even real dude wtf solo leveling is within a genre and at most this is in the same genre nothing more they are similar as our skeletons that is it.

I WANT FASTER UPDATES!!! on second thought I would probably drop it if it updated too often because I would take it for granted lol

I’d recommend. The MC is pretty damn hilarious and competent. Add the MC’s unique skill set and psychotic rabbit that’s likable, and you got a well written, original manhwa.

Same dumb forced death game stuff again. If you enjoyed tower of god you'll like this I guess, otherwise the story seems extremely artificial.

Double-page supporter
I was skeptical of if I'd like this, but holy shit it's hilarious AND interesting

i like this and all, but what the actual fuck, can you stop with the gaping holes of massive blankness???half the page is just empty space, fill it in, 7 slides but its more like 2.5 with how much empty space there is

I don’t know why people are comparing this to Solo Leveling, this mostly reminds me of “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint”. It’s a really good Korean manga that I 100% think you should check out. With that being said, this looks like a rip from that manga. Almost same plot, they have the same “announcer” type thing with a system that I just can’t explain. Just read them both and you will see what I am talking about

Thanks for the update!!! 😊

Sucks that someone hacks your website but hopefully everything is okay..
Just visited there but can't seem to find Dungeon Reset in the 'search' category..
But found an interesting manga/manhwa so 'tis fine..

Looking forward to the next update! 😊

@MudaUser33 I don't know if I would call it a ripoff, theres actually plenty of novels like Dungeon Reset and Omniscient Reader's viewpoint. Tbh although they have similarities I would say they're different, Dungeon Reset is a lot more light while ORV is a bit more dark in theme. Tbh Solo leveling as a manhwa is really good but as a novel its just okay, a 7/10, and people probably compare them because of the "game mechanic". Which was really popular in novels in korea a few years back. Some Korean novels even pre date the whole isekai genre.

Users who are viewing this thread