Dungeon Reset

Dex-chan lover
Really though this was going to be a copy paste of level skill? or was it up skill? or is it solo skill? I don't know I don't remember its name but thank god it was not a copy paste of that.

Edit : Just remember the name it's Solo Leveling, god that manhwa is so generic I forgot its name.

Dex-chan lover
Who translated chapters 53-55? I think I might have blocked them due to translation quality, so if somebody could let me know who to unblock, I'll be able to catch up.

Lmao what’s going on with the scans groups? First it was just devmax, then they collaborated for a couple chaps, then apparently the other two were too busy so they went back to soloing, but then the other two collaborated and now they’re all uploading. Lmaoo what but alright I guess

@valescanlation I went back to check the chaps and I think I mistook it for another note I saw on a different comic. Shdhfbs it's too hard keeping up with everything and my memory is failing me. Sorry bout that

Lol did you guys trick the aggregator websites? Instead of chapter 59, its chapter 94 in their websites

Power Uploader
DevMax had a temporary collab after rebranding from MangaDoDs. We needed help for a bit during the restructure, which we very much appreciated. DevMax is now independent again. DevMax will continue to bring you TLs of this series with no plans to drop. @meijune

Users who are viewing this thread