Dungeon Reset

Considering the premise and that it's Korean I thought it'd be edgy as hell, but it's turning out to be a fun romp. Nice!

Really surprised the priority of this manga is not killing the rabbit. . .

I think I like reaper scans translations a bit better than mangagods. Even though they come out a few days later the text kind of feels more fluent?

WOW!! Didn't know Korean manhwa were so scarce that three group decided to translate them. Yes three!! Leviathan is the third even thought they don't publish in mangadex. At least we can choose to read the best translation. Thank you for your work every one!! I really appreciate!

@kokonoekyou - doesnt water let him float up to the top?
Only fat people float up fast, without filling their lungs first. The human body has about the same density as water.

So basically, while everybody else is playing a dungeon crawler.

MC here is playing minecraft.

It's interesting so far. Lets see how it develops. Because this has the potential to become a bit boring if nothing story wise is going on. Lets hope it keeps up.

The real question is, why is the rabbit so obsessed with killing him? or players in general? Why bring people here just to die, and why give them any chance at all to survive?

This is beautiful. Really slow paced but really funny. excited to see where it goes.

For anyone interested in LN I have a sad news as from my investigation there appears to be no such thing ( at least in english)😢😢

This is a masterpiece. Original and awesome. Also I love the fountain XD.
Wait... what if the reason why the achievement cleared thing happened bc the ‘error’ said “...this a achievement”. o_O Wow this is OP but instead of boring it’s awesome lol.
Also there’s no revenge yet it’s still interesting. So original and awesome.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread