Dungeon Reset

Why did the only readable chapters just get deleted while I was reading them, less than an hour after they were uploaded? Mangadodo are unreadable MTL and Reaper are blocked by a countdown (presumably to divert is from MD to their website) and someone else uploaded decent chapters, but they got deleted straight away? Great. Looks like there's no point even trying to read this one.

Well dang - I was in the middle of reading when the No Group chapters were taken down. I will mosey on now..

I was guessing it was that third group..

Group Leader
https://mangadex.org/group/6777/leviatanscans
@MangaTex ye, it was this group, but they removed the credit page

@Cheslyr It's something a psychopath thinks, they want their victims to suffer and thrive, this way they're much more desperate for their lives, instead of dying instantly, making them kinda happy actually

@Darksnider05 i think because he doesn't have fighting skills so being out side is more dangerous.
Remember at the start his whole group is running even the fighters and most died. If I remember right they started with 100 and only a handful were left. So even though he is stronger now he would still be in danger. Just an FYI, chap 6 & 7 are good too. Can't wait to see more.

I thought this would be generic garbage. I'm so happy that I was wrong!
This manwha is freaking amazing.

The boars jumping to their death is the funniest thing ever. I love this webtoon so much. Also, the fact that the strongest guy who is like the "hero" appreciates the MC and isn't an asshole is a breath of fresh air

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Every time I read the new chapters I laugh. Like how pissed off the rabbit gets or the trap with the boars. They just hop to their deaths it’s funny as heck. Solid 8/10 at this moment!

Dex-chan lover
i cant tall if these 2 groups work together or Reaper_Scans try to snip this manga :|

there's also leviathan scans, but they dont upload here.

Dex-chan lover
The competition is fierce. I hope the best for you all

Users who are viewing this thread