Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Dungeon Seeker

Dex-chan lover
Our journey ended.
And yet there is no closure.
An half-assed ending.

From the moment they skipped the legendary brazen bull, I knew that this will be disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sick of mangos getting axed,there should be a new japanese magazine with only axed mangos .IT'S TIME TO STOP.

Double-page supporter
@Krispy
Tl;dr: "You stupid, you reading something you don't like" & "Umad bro"

The favored tools of the morons who try, and fail, to shit on people for having negative opinions of things.

The web novel is already convoluted, but this manga takes the cake. Is it based on light the novel? Does it mean the light novel has been re-written to become an inferior version of the web novel or is this manga just shit? Oh well.
The end.

The manga was axed because plagiarized against arifureta. All the revenues both light novel and manga went to arifureta author after the sue. Blame arifureta author if you think the ending was bad

Fed-Kun's army
@Victormg
Wrong. There was no plagiarism concerning Arifureta taking place. This rumor keeps getting spread even to the manga

Fed-Kun's army
@Victormg
Wrong. There was no plagiarism concerning Arifureta taking place. This rumor keeps getting spread even to the manga

@Zing
This is completely different from the Light Novel version. For instance the name of the girl he meets when he gets outside in the manga is basically an anagram of the girl he meets outside in the LN.

It's a shame, I enjoyed this. Thanks translators, at least there will be more room for other projects now. Fuck it I'll be honest, this ending is shit and overall just massively disappointing. I fucking hate investing all this time just to a mediocre unsatisfactory ending.

Users who are viewing this thread