Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Dungeon Seeker

Dex-chan lover
How many times does this chapter need to be reuploaded?

Dex-chan lover
Nani? I don't understand anything at all. Who was the old man and girl? If they were in an old chapter, then I've forgotten them after a long time. So who was the guy who wrote the letters? And why is he still talking to him on the telephone after returning to Japan? And how can the guy say that he beat the dungeon after the MC, if the MC was reading his letters before beating the dungeon himself? And why did the girl kill god?

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A

Old man was the kid that the MC saved. Twice, once as a kid, later as an old man. The dungeon doesn't conform to linear time arrangements. That's why the MC beat the dungeon before the guy who was in there ahead of him. That's why he saved that kid, went back in and the kid was an old man who'd been trapped in there forever. The girl was his daughter, showing us that even more time has passed for them - you can see the wife he thought died that the MC found and reunited with him. He passed on the MC's teachings to the daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A It didn't explain who the Mugetsu girl was, nor the god. The guy who wrote the letters completed the dungeon after the MC because the dungeon exists in a weird time space thing, so the floors exist at different points in time throughout history, so you can end up going to the past or future, and there seem to be multiple floors that are on the same "floor" making a branching path kind of thing. The MC and the letter guy are both back on Earth in Japan, the old guy with the elves is the kid he saved that ended up trapped in the dungeon where he helped him again, as for the rest, I haven't read the WN or LN so I don't know how to answer those questions.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this kind of ending is what happens when you wanna finish an adaptation before the original series is over.
The viewers of Game of Thrones would agree with me xD

very different from the LN. not sure how to feel...

LN is definitely better than this though.

Group Leader
The manga went downhill from very early on and ended as trash. Sad, it had so much potential in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@Trov is there really no plagiarism? 4chan anon seems really set that dungeon seeker author plagiarize arifureta author. And wasnt it settled it court anyway with arifureta winning at the end? Wish I can read Japanese so I can confirm it myself, but I dont think anon is that stupid so I'll trust them this time

Dex-chan lover
Breaks me heart to see such a half-azzed ending to a nice heartwarming story!! 😭

Dex-chan lover
The god got killed?? Heh.. Punny god.

I feel like the ending was trying to set up a continuation, but since it got axed....

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely KINO, a Classic for the ages that will never be surpassed.

unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread